Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?”
Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
Our vision is that Customers will start from Coupang to find, explore, and research any product. We believe that Search is a conversation with our Customer that goes far beyond the traditional search box. You will work closely with the design and engineering teams to create the best product search experiences, from specific “intent” based shopping to delighting the Customer with serendipitous product discovery on every visit.
Product Owners (also known as Product Managers) at Coupang are mini-CEOs with end-to-end ownership of a specific area. As a Principal/Sr. Principal Product Owner in the Search product team, you will be expected to:
- Own the product vision, strategy, roadmap and success metrics KPIs of the Search experience
- Build a best-in-class Search experience for the mobile app and website
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from inception to launch, including writing product requirements, defining use cases, and setting success metrics
- Have a deep understanding of the Customer through both quantitative and qualitive analysis - be the Voice of the Customer
- Work with business stakeholders to drive growth of our eCommerce Retail and Marketplace businesses
- Minimum 7 years of experience in product management, including developing, delivering and executing on a strong product vision
- Analytical thinker who works well in a fast-paced, data-driven and highly ambiguous entrepreneurial culture
- Bias for action and willingness to get your hands dirty to get the job done
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams and manage multiple projects
- Sound business judgment and proven ability to effectively communicate and influence others Superior verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
- E-Commerce experience
- Deep understanding of the Search Customer journey with hands on experience in building and optimizing Search experiences
- Experience in launching consumer facing products in mobile
- Experience working with multiple teams across different geographies
- Startup experience
- Master’s in business management
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
- Free medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 18 days PTO + 12 national holidays off
- 401K matching
- Pre-IPO stock options
- Mobile & fitness reimbursement
- Flexible working hours
Coupang is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, transgender status), national origin, age, disability, medical condition, HIV/AIDS or Hepatitis C status, marital status, military or veteran status, use of a trained dog guide or service animal, political activities, affiliations, citizenship, or any other characteristic or class protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.