The Operations and Delivery Manager will lead and deploy customer agreements across a variety of our customer segments, including life sciences, providers and payers. In addition, this individual will lead a number of internal initiatives to improve and streamline our internal operations across the company. A primary area of focus will be to identify critical bottlenecks and dependencies and drive successful execution across multiple departments. The ability to prioritize and focus multiple stakeholders will lead to success. This project manager will also own customer relationships and delivery progress.
LOCATION: New York, NY or Remote
- Own internal and external coordination efforts throughout a delivery lifecycle, serving as technical and coordination lead on multiple delivery system partnerships, and communicating timelines and impact to client, functional, and technical stakeholders
- Contribute to thought leadership for the development and refinement of ongoing product offerings across all of Cota’s customer segments
- Lead internal cross-department alignment initiatives in order to identify issues, track progress, and prioritize workflow
- Independently manage multiple projects by leveraging various project management tools and developing and driving to stated goals and work plan timelines
- Work across and within departments to draft detailed project work plans and identify dependencies and bottlenecks
- Draft, review, and improve customer facing presentations and deliverables
- Lead the organization and project management for internal operations initiatives related to reducing complexity, aligning cross-department specifications, and updating key areas of our data model
- Identify key risks and blockers to operational success and prioritize resolution by determining project/assignment requirements, developing alternatives, and driving appropriate and swift action that is consistent with facts, constraints and probable consequences
- Based in New York. Approximately 20-30% travel required.
- Undergraduate degree in public health, biologic sciences, engineering, mathematics, or other analytical field preferred. Other degrees of focus considered provided relevant experience exists.
- 5-10 years of experience working at a top consulting company (preferably with a healthcare-focus)
- Demonstrated project management experience with the ability to handle multiple projects at the same time. Must be able to provide both high-level oversight as well as day-to-day operational support.
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to translate technical and non-technical content to a variety of audiences
- Highly experienced in client-facing roles; experience in technical implementation preferred
- Proficient in use of analytical tools, including Microsoft Excel. SQL experience preferred.
- Experienced in development and use of project management tools. Should be comfortable with the development of Gantt charts and other executive-level snapshots of detailed work-plans.
- A natural ability to stay organized and desire to reduce complexity
- A curiosity to learn about Cota’s offerings, understand the nuances of healthcare data, and passion to impact the future of healthcare delivery
- Familiarity with any segment of the healthcare field, data analytics, and/or oncology
- Proficiency in SQL Workbench
- Experienced in direct oversight and supervision of junior team members
- Familiarity with project management tools, including Jira, Microsoft Project