REPORTS TO: Chief Marketing Officer
LOCATION: Los Angeles, CA, Dallas/Ft. Worth/Salt Lake City
The Manager of Digital Marketing plays a key role/directs development in managing Cosm’s digital corporate marketing strategy to maximize brand presentation, consumer experience and support our integrated marketing strategy. The position oversees management of owned media platforms including websites, social media, email and SEO.
- Manage and develop overall website strategy to maximize brand presentation, consumer experience and support integrated digital marketing strategy for all Cosm companies
- Collaborate with internal Sales team to define objectives and measurements and provide analytics around success
- Partner with internal Product and Engineering teams on website development, implementation and testing of new features or functions
- Update content, assets, copy and images as necessary
- Lead social media strategy development and execution for all Cosm companies across various platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Create and manage social media content for each specific vertical and and target audience
- Manage email platforms
- Help define and achieve brand awareness and social engagement metrics
- Assist with SEO and SEM
- Report regular metrics on social media engagement and growth and provide recommendations
Pivotal Experience, Expertise & Personal Characteristics:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Seeking 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing and managing social platforms
- Start-up DNA: Willing to roll up sleeves, do foundational work and test new approaches. Able to deftly prioritize. Comfortable with ambiguity – unhindered by change and uncertainty and can methodically work through complex problems
- Eager to collaborate with leadership to solve tough problems
- Passion for data-driven approach, ability to think strategically, drawing out big picture correlations, predictions and recommendations
- Confident and self-aware with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal. A high impact presence—capable of quickly establishing credibility, influencing constituencies and persuading professionals at all levels.
- Deep interest and experience in immersive technology and content
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses
Cosm is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.