REPORTS TO: VP, Head of Strategy & Planning
The Strategy Manager/Analyst will be a key member of the Strategy & Planning team, assisting to develop the overall strategy for Cosm. The role will report into the VP, Head of Strategy & Planning and will contribute to strategic decision making across multiple business functions.
- Analyze new business opportunities
- Conduct strategic analysis on existing businesses
- Create financial analysis to help leadership evaluate potential partnership deals
- Track and analyze competitor financial and operational information
- Assist in development of financing strategy
- Create and present materials to brief senior leadership
The ideal candidate is a highly dynamic individual who has a rigorous attention to detail with experience in management consulting, investment banking, or corporate strategy/development. The ideal candidate also has experience in the media and/or technology industries. This is a full-time position.
Pivotal Experience, Expertise & Personal Characteristics:
- Seeking at least 3 years of experience in a financial or business analyst function
- Start-up DNA Willing to roll up sleeves, do foundational work and test new approaches. Able to deftly prioritize. Comfortable with ambiguity – unhindered by change and uncertainty and can methodically work through complex problems
- Eager to collaborate with Strategy & Planning team to solve tough problems
- Passion for data-driven approach, ability to think strategically, drawing out big picture correlations, predictions and recommendations
- Confident and self-aware with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal. A high impact presence—capable of quickly establishing credibility, influencing constituencies and persuading professionals at all levels.
- Strong finance-based analytical skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses
- Deep interest and experience in immersive technology and content
- Strong visual presentation skills to deliver communications that align the organization behind a common vision
Cosm is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.