REPORTS TO: VP, Product Design
The UX/UI Designer creates best-in-class experiences for digital and physical products. This person will work with emerging technologies to conceive, prototype, design, and deliver cross-platform (web, mobile and beyond) experiences that will define the future of live events. This is a full-time position.
- Define the future of live streaming technology by designing digital, and physical products.
- Design compelling cross-platform end-to-end experiences supporting multiple features and products from user research to the final production.
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the Design and Executive teams
- Creating User Flow/User Journey for our products
- Provide implementation guidance to engineers and ensure features launch.
- Collaborate closely with a cross disciplinary team (Design, Product and Engineer).
- Present designs, prototypes and concepts to the team, clients, partners and stakeholders.
- Stay on top of industry trends and emerging technologies.
The ideal candidate is a highly creative individual who has a rigorous attention to detail, a unique skill set in UX/UI, graphic design and a good understanding of responsive design ; with additional knowledge of the sports & esports industry as well as digital, tech, and streaming media. We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate the ability of shipping end-to-end consumer products (from user research to final production). Ultimately, the candidate expertise and ingenuity in design should be accompanied with strong process and scalable methodologies.
Pivotal Experience, Expertise & Personal Characteristics:
- Strong experience in 2D design software (Sketch, Principle/Invision or any prototyping tool, Figma, Adobe suite including Photoshop and Illustrator, Zeplin)
- Proven work experience as a UX/UI Designer or similar role fo Web et Mobile design experience.
- Strong knowledge about visual principles and design standards. Being detail driven with amazing artistic skills (graphic, proportion, typography, composition, color).
- Familiar with UX design(creating user flow, wireframe, prototype)
- Knowledge in motion design.
- Experience working with a cross-functional, distributed team from concept through completion and future iterations including agile methodologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience
- Passion for video live-streaming, sports or eSports is a plus
- Knowledge in gamification is a plus
- Experience designing video streaming experiences is a plus.
Cosm is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.