- You will be the “go to” Cybersecurity resource of the company and have deep knowledge of all aspects of Information Security for commercial organizations
- You will help manage and maintain Corvus' internal cybersecurity policies and procedures to ensure we maintain a secure environment for all company systems and data utilizing the NIST framework so we can maintain NY DFS requirementsYou will assist us in the development of new tools, insights and understanding of cyber risk
- You will collaborate with our Data Science team to ensure our risk models and security scans are capturing the appropriate data to power our risk models and Corvus Smart Cyber Scores
- You will actively monitor our Cyber Dynamic Loss Prevention reports to make sure proper assessments are made as well as appropriate recommendations for improvement are provided
- You will proactively advise with our Underwriting team to make sure Corvus is properly identifying risk and correctly pricing all Cyber related products during the quoting process
- You will act as the Cybersecurity Liaison to help manage relationships with Corvus’ Insurance Partners as well as Brokerages and Brokers who sell our products and the Policyholders who purchase the coverage
- You will assist us in the development of new tools, insights and understanding of cyber risk and help forge partnerships with appropriate cyber companies and data sources
- 5-10 years of experience in Cybersecurity with intimate knowledge of security frameworks, data and tools that identify and mitigate risk
- Passionate about security in an ever changing landscape with the ability to keep up with threats and cyber hacker trends
- Understanding of remedial tech solutions and defenses for common cyber risks: you will make recommendations to brokers and policy holders to reduce their risk profile
- Exceptional verbal and written communication; you are subject matter expert in security and have presented your work at conferences and blog posts.
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with colleagues, partners, and customers
- Embrace challenges and change
- You're comfortable working at a startup and can contribute to help us establish a positive company culture
- You collaborate well with others and are dedicated to the company's success
Corvus provides a seriously safe nest for people who come from all paths. Our flock represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Although confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job, we believe there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Corvus is a place where everyone can soar. So however you identify and whatever background you bring, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day. And please check out what it's like to be a Corvid and our amazing benefits: https://www.corvusinsurance.com/life-at-corvus
Covid-19 Response: We look forward to inviting Corvids into our offices when it’s safe and they are comfortable. That said, Corvus has always embraced a hybrid work environment with a flexible policy that empowers our employees to decide what is best for their own health and wellbeing. We’re committed to continuing this environment into the future.
Corvus is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation with our hiring process due to a disability, contact us at 857-259-3995 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: Bird puns are highly encouraged!