In this newly-created role, the Administrative Assistant will organize and coordinate initiatives, providing high level administrative support to the executive leadership team. The executive leadership team is 5 - 8 executives who are located throughout the US. This person will report to the VP of People and be responsible for creating presentations, drafting correspondences, ordering and shipping products, invoice reconciliation, booking travel, company reception duties, greeting visitors and maintaining a clean, orderly and well stocked office space in our downtown Boston office. Although Corvus has adopted a hybrid working model, this position will be expected to work from the downtown office daily. This role will also serve as the primary point of contact for inbound external communications that come through via email, mail and phone.
- Support the executive leadership team with administrative duties
- Serve as the Receptionist at the downtown Boston office on a daily basis by greeting visitors and ensuring the office is clean, orderly and well stocked
- Act as the primary point of contact for inbound communications by overseeing the company phone, email, and US mail
- Prepare internal and external documents for team members and business partners
- Manage a variety of special projects with a high degree of confidentiality, discretion and strong problem solving skills
- Prepare presentations, correspondences and reporting timely and accurately
- Provide expense management including compiling receipts to file expense reports and track reimbursement status
- Assist in coordination of team all-hands meetings, internal events, off-sites, and all logistical and budget requirements related to the above
- Strong problem solving skills with a positive, can-do attitude
- Proven ability to exercise discretion and judgment when dealing with sensitive or confidential information.
- Must have a high degree business acumen, comfortable working with a high degree of autonomy in an ambiguous environment
- Strong proficiency in Google Suite applications such as: Google Docs, Calendar Sheets, Slides, etc.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Works well under pressure in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent organizational skills and strong follow through on tasks
Corvus provides a seriously safe nest for people who come from all paths. Our flock represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Although confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job, we believe there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Corvus is a place where everyone can soar. So however you identify and whatever background you bring, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day. And please check out what it's like to be a Corvid and our amazing benefits: https://www.corvusinsurance.com/life-at-corvus
Covid-19 Response: We look forward to inviting Corvids into our offices when it’s safe and they are comfortable. That said, Corvus has always embraced a hybrid work environment with a flexible policy that empowers our employees to decide what is best for their own health and wellbeing. We’re committed to continuing this environment into the future.
Corvus is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation with our hiring process due to a disability, contact us at 857-259-3995 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: Bird puns are highly encouraged!