Corvus is looking for a strong Manager of Sales to help fuel our growth. This player/coach role is responsible for acquiring new broker partners for commercial accounts and leading a team of Territory Managers. Our ideal candidate has strong existing relationships with brokerages nationally, as well as experience either managing or mentoring other sales hires. This is a great opportunity for a hands-on sales professional who’s excited to represent the world’s largest speciality commercial InsurTech company in a leadership capacity.
- Grow top-line premium with top commercial retail brokers through demonstrating the value of Corvus and our Smart Insurance products
- Establish new broker relationships within the largest commercial retail insurance brokers
- Identify and drive new business opportunities around our new Smart Insurance™ Products including Cyber and Tech E&O
- Lead broker training sessions and drive the the adoption of the CrowBar, the proprietary software platform of Corvus
- Partner with underwriters to develop and maintain broker relationships through strong relationships, policy wording, claims handling, etc.
- Manage, motivate, and develop a geographically dispersed sales team
- 5+ years of sales experience in the commercial insurance sector, familiarity with Cyber is preferred
- Strong commercial broker relationships
- Proven track record in sales and exceeding targets
- High communication capability with excellent written and verbal skills
- A self-starter who’s comfortable working autonomously with limited supervision
- Well-respected in the commercial industry space and has a positive attitude
- Willingness to travel nationally to major cities
- Experience attracting and managing a high-performance sales
Corvus provides a seriously safe nest for people who come from all paths. Our flock represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Although confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job, we believe there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Corvus is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day. And please check out what it's like to be a Corvid and our amazing benefits: https://www.corvusinsurance.com/life-at-corvus
Covid-19 Response: We look forward to inviting Corvids into our offices when it’s safe and they are comfortable. That said, Corvus has always embraced a hybrid work environment with a flexible policy that empowers our employees to decide what is best for their own health and wellbeing. We’re committed to continuing this environment into the future.
Corvus is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation with our hiring process due to a disability, contact us at 857-259-3995 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: Bird puns are highly encouraged!