Corvus is looking for an ambitious, strategic, and detail-oriented event expert to help drive thought leadership opportunities, brand awareness, and revenue for our hyper-growth company. The Event & Field Marketing Manager will be responsible for bringing Corvus’ event and field marketing strategy to life by executing on a variety of industry and corporate in-person and virtual events at the national and regional level. Reporting to the Director, Demand Generation within the Marketing organization, this role will work closely with Corvus marketers, sales teams, and executive leadership to engage with new and existing brokers, expand relationships with key accounts, and break into new, strategic target accounts - all while increasing awareness of the Corvus brand and mission with key audiences.
Daily responsibilities include working closely with marketing and sales leadership to deliver on-time event logistics and identify event goals, content, and promotions. This role will coordinate all event logistics, attend the events, and execute success on site. Additionally, this role will be critical to the marketing team and responsible for the demand generation efforts associated with each event.
- Lead tactical event marketing efforts including overall project management and execution, budget, management, identifying partners/vendors, content development, communications, analysis, and reporting
- Manage all aspects of event logistics that include staffing, scheduling, shipments, onsite support, and event recruitment
- Help develop and execute event and field marketing plan, and assist in the definition and creation of event goals
- Manage all post-event activities including development and execution of follow-up plans for event attendees, uploading, and tracking leads, wrap-up reports, etc
- Ensure leads generated by events are properly flowed through the Corvus lead flow process and followed up on within the agreed upon timelines.
- 3+ years of experience with event marketing for B2B or insurance
- Willingness to travel required (up to 50%)
- Experience managing external vendor relationships
- Strong project management, organization, and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - adept at building and maintaining strong cross-functional working relationships and networking
Corvus provides a seriously safe nest for people who come from all paths. Our flock represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Although confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job, we believe there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Corvus is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day. And please check out what it's like to be a Corvid and our amazing benefits: https://www.corvusinsurance.com/life-at-corvus
Covid-19 Response: We look forward to inviting Corvids into our offices when it’s safe and they are comfortable. That said, Corvus has always embraced a hybrid work environment with a flexible policy that empowers our employees to decide what is best for their own health and wellbeing. We’re committed to continuing this environment into the future.
Corvus is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation with our hiring process due to a disability, contact us at 857-259-3995 or email@example.com.
Disclaimer: Bird puns are highly encouraged!