We are looking for an experienced researcher to establish a Product Insights team at Corvus Insurance. This is an exciting opportunity to work with cross-functional teams to understand key business objectives, design high-quality, creative research approaches, analyze multiple data sources, and share-out impactful insights and recommendations to business stakeholders at all levels. The ideal candidate will possess excellent analytical skills and have the ability to act as the voice of the customer (commercial insurance brokers and policyholders) and support decision making across product, design & marketing.
- You will be an active and instrumental member of the Product Team, which is charged with creating the right digital experiences to delight our users (commercial insurance brokers and policyholders)
- You will collaborate with product managers & designers to create and validate customer needs
- You will take over our Customer Advisory Council, and take it to the next level
- You will gather customer needs and feedback through frequent research and testing
- You will perform analysis to inform, measure and iterate on product development
- You will use both quantitative and qualitative data as evidence to support your recommendations
- You will help to shape the roadmap of the Product Insights team, and eventually grow the team
- 5+ years of product or user research experience
- Bias for action, proactive, entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience with B2B software (B2B2B a plus)
- Experience gathering actionable customer feedback
- Experience being the mediator of customers and business stakeholders
- Experience coordinating among product, design and data science teams
- Experience using both qualitative and quantitative data as evidence to support your insights & recommendations
- Experience creating internal and external presentations
- Flexible and open to change and new information
- You collaborate well with others and are dedicated to the company’s success
- Experience with Looker is a plus
- Experience at a scaling startup is a plus
- Knowledge of Commercial Insurance is a plus
Corvus provides a seriously safe nest for people who come from all paths. Our flock represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Although confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job, we believe there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Corvus is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day. And please check out what it's like to be a Corvid and our amazing benefits: https://www.corvusinsurance.com/life-at-corvus
Covid-19 Response: We look forward to inviting Corvids into our offices when it’s safe and they are comfortable. That said, Corvus has always embraced a hybrid work environment with a flexible policy that empowers our employees to decide what is best for their own health and wellbeing. We’re committed to continuing this environment into the future.
Corvus is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation with our hiring process due to a disability, contact us at 857-259-3995 or email@example.com.
Disclaimer: Bird puns are highly encouraged!