This role will allow the individual to shape their career in the Cyber industry while simultaneously shaping a growing insurTech startup with Corvus. Prepare to work alongside talented individuals to assist in building procedures and programs to effectively handle breach response and improve the claims handling experience. The individual should be highly motivated and excited to build thought leadership in the Cyber claims industry.
- Promptly investigate, negotiate, and manage Cyber and Tech E&O claims
- Utilize knowledge of insurance contracts, claims investigations, and vendor management to make appropriate claim reservations
- Collaborate and coordinate with the Corvus Smart Breach Response team to assist policyholders in pre-breach and breach response services
- Analyze primary and excess coverage, make coverage determinations, and draft coverage correspondence
- Appoint and manage defense/breach counsel and vendors
- Establish an effective risk management structure
- Proactively work toward economic resolution of Cyber and Tech E&O claims
- Control litigation and expense management
- Effectively communicate coverage positions to Corvus policyholders
- Maintain frequent interaction with Underwriting team to communicate claim developments and trends
- Responsible for implementation, monitoring and reporting on results of assigned special projects
- Drive employee engagement by exhibiting passion about the company, values, business and our customers
- Maintain well documented claim file notes
- Experience handling Cyber claims
- Licensed Insurance Adjuster
- Experience drafting coverage letters and reviewing litigation budgets and statements of work
- Have an excellent understanding and demonstrated ability to apply the technical aspects of claim handling
- Seeking ambitious individuals eager to build and grow expertise with Corvus and in the cyber industry
- Excellent writing and analytical skills
- College degree is preferred
Corvus provides a seriously safe nest for people who come from all paths. Our flock represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Although confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job, we believe there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Corvus is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day. And please check out what it's like to be a Corvid and our amazing benefits: https://www.corvusinsurance.com/life-at-corvus
Covid-19 Response: We look forward to inviting Corvids into our offices when it’s safe and they are comfortable. That said, Corvus has always embraced a hybrid work environment with a flexible policy that empowers our employees to decide what is best for their own health and wellbeing. We’re committed to continuing this environment into the future.
Corvus is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation with our hiring process due to a disability, contact us at 857-259-3995 or email@example.com.
Disclaimer: Bird puns are highly encouraged!