Corvus is seeking a high flying Sales Associate to join our fast growing team. As a Sales Associate you will help build our revenue-generating pipeline by connecting with prospective brokers, understanding their unique needs, and identifying the best way to position Corvus. This is a phone-based role that requires strong communication, drive, and curiosity.
Sales Associates at Corvus have the opportunity to hone their sales skills in an environment that fosters continuous learning and sets them up for a variety of future career tracks within the business. This is the opportunity to start your career in Insurance Sales with the world’s largest speciality commercial InsurTech company.
- Conduct a high-volume of prospecting calls and qualify leads to retail commercial insurance brokers throughout the United States (100+ cold calls per day)
- Collaborate with Account Managers, sales and marketing leaders to develop and implement appropriate lead generation strategies
- Schedule discovery meetings for Account Managers to further assess the opportunity and communicate the value of Corvus’s smart insurance products and services
- Conduct need assessment calls with specific prospects
- Track activities in the CRM, HubSpot
- Learn from top Insurance Sales people by participating in focused sales trainings, such as the Sandler Sales Methodology
- Experience working in sales (internships and part-time roles will be considered)
- Proven success meeting performance goals, such as sales quotas
- High communication capability with excellent written and verbal skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- A naturally competitive spirit
- Resilient and comfortable managing customer objections
- A strong desire to be coached and mentored
- Must have a strong interest in Insurance and Tech. We are proud of insurance and honored to work with our clients in making the world a safer place.
Corvus provides a seriously safe nest for people who come from all paths. Our flock represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Although confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job, we believe there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Corvus is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day. And please check out what it's like to be a Corvid and our amazing benefits: https://www.corvusinsurance.com/life-at-corvus
Covid-19 Response: We look forward to inviting Corvids into our offices when it’s safe and they are comfortable. That said, Corvus has always embraced a hybrid work environment with a flexible policy that empowers our employees to decide what is best for their own health and wellbeing. We’re committed to continuing this environment into the future.
Corvus is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation with our hiring process due to a disability, contact us at 857-259-3995 or email@example.com.
Disclaimer: Bird puns are highly encouraged!