Corvus is looking for a VP of Partnerships to join our extended leadership team. This is a new and highly visible role in which the individual will be responsible for identifying strategic partnership opportunities utilizing the Corvus Smart Cyber Insurance API-based quoting capability and expanding its usage to traditional insurance brokerage and non-traditional fintech and cyber security platforms. Our ideal candidate enjoys being hands-on and has a track record of driving revenue through partner development in InsurTech or FinTech environments. This is a great opportunity for a tech-driven insurance leader who’s excited to deliver an outstanding partner experience while contributing to the company’s overall growth strategy
- Drive our partnership strategy, create and track appropriate metrics within the sales funnel, and ultimately own the revenue goals for Corvus Partnerships
- Develop and maintain key partnerships
- Collaborate with Sales, Underwriting, Product, and Engineering on building programs for partners, including customized coverage, value-added services, and API-enabled integrations
- Serve as a strong and visible thought leader for Corvus Partnerships and the company as a whole
- Oversee the hiring and development of the Partnerships team as we scale
- 8+ years of experience growing and optimizing partnerships in the insurance, InsurTech or FinTech sectors
- Strong commercial insurance broker relationships
- Proven experience navigating complex enterprise level deals and achieving personal and team goals
- Passionate about technology and empowering stakeholders through our products
- Superior presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to think strategically with a willingness to roll up your sleeves and execute cross-functionally
- Creative problem solving abilities and an entrepreneurial spirit
Corvus provides a seriously safe nest for people who come from all paths. Our flock represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Although confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job, we believe there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Corvus is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day. And please check out what it's like to be a Corvid and our amazing benefits: https://www.corvusinsurance.com/life-at-corvus
Covid-19 Response: We look forward to inviting Corvids into our offices when it’s safe and they are comfortable. That said, Corvus has always embraced a hybrid work environment with a flexible policy that empowers our employees to decide what is best for their own health and wellbeing. We’re committed to continuing this environment into the future.
Corvus is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation with our hiring process due to a disability, contact us at 857-259-3995 or email@example.com.
Disclaimer: Bird puns are highly encouraged!