Corvus is looking for a Product Owner to oversee our Smart Tech E&O™ Product. In this new, and highly visible role reporting to the Chief Underwriting Officer, you will help define Tech E&O at Corvus and own strategic growth initiatives. As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for determining how to bring more value to each of our key stakeholders - policyholders, brokers, underwriters, and risk capital partners - and ultimately drive better awareness, adoption, and utilization of the software Product. More broadly, you will be tasked with scaling a smart and innovative insurance product. This is an exciting and tech-forward role for someone who can execute at a strategic level, but also enjoys rolling up their sleeves and diving into the details.
- Partner with the Chief Underwriting Officer and other members of the leadership team on scoping and executing high-impact Tech E&O initiatives that drive long-term business value for Corvus
- Serve as a Corvus ambassador for Smart Tech E&O™ among policyholders, brokers, underwriters, and risk capital partners
- Manage projects from end-to-end designed to improve stakeholder experiences, increase revenue, and accelerate the company’s profitability and efficiency
- Define, track, and report on metrics and KPIs that determine the successfulness of the Smart Tech E&O™ Insurance Product
- Drive continuous improvement around operational procedures
- MBA strongly preferred
- 4+ years of business operations experience, preferably from an InsurTech or Insurance company in Tech E&O or other professional line
- Demonstrated experience working cross-functionally to execute strategic initiatives
- Passionate about technology and empowering stakeholders through our products
- Superb program and project management skills, having managed and successfully led complex projects on-time and on-budget
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and process-driven professional who leverages strong relationships and data to manage multiple stakeholders
- Exceptional verbal and visual communication skills with an ability to execute on a vision
- Established business and financial acumen
- Advanced analytical and presentation skills
- Creative problem solving abilities and an entrepreneurial spirit
Corvus provides a seriously safe nest for people who come from all paths. Our flock represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Although confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job, we believe there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Corvus is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day. And please check out what it's like to be a Corvid and our amazing benefits: https://www.corvusinsurance.com/life-at-corvus
Covid-19 Response: We look forward to inviting Corvids into our offices when it’s safe and they are comfortable. That said, Corvus has always embraced a hybrid work environment with a flexible policy that empowers our employees to decide what is best for their own health and wellbeing. We’re committed to continuing this environment into the future.
Corvus is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation with our hiring process due to a disability, contact us at 857-259-3995 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: Bird puns are highly encouraged!