Who We Are
The name “Corvee” refers to the first recorded type of tax in human history. It was one of the main catalysts for the French Revolution. Our goal is to take this name and reinvent the way that we as accountants, business owners and individuals deal with taxes. People love our software—and it turns out that people love working here, too. We’re proud of our amazing high-growth and this is all due to our best and most important asset: our employees!
If you’ve got a data-driven mindset, and enjoy being in a role where you are empowered to delight customers by using key insights to continue to build and scale our phenomenal product, we’d love to have you read on!
The entry-level technical support representative will be responsible for answering customer calls and providing expert guidance and advice to customers. The ideal candidate should have extensive customer service skills and feel comfortable employing these skills in a high-volume environment. The technical support representative will address customer concerns, complaints and inquiries in a professional and compassionate manner. Representatives should also be able to explain technical aspects to customers using easy-to-understand language.
How You’ll Contribute
- Offers technical support to users by responding to questions and concerns
- Troubleshoots common issues, and tries all means to resolve issues before directing clients towards another department, if further assistance is needed
- Maintains all response times within governed SLAs
- Closes and resolves support tickets within the MTTR
- Identifies problems and guides clients through corrective steps
- Assists clients with disabilities by suggesting various devices and techniques
- Improves system performance by solving problems and recommending effective changes, i.e. enhancement requests, bug fixes
- Periodically updates knowledge base by maintaining personal networks and participating in educational opportunities
- Writes and maintains documentation in order to improve client references
What You’ll Bring
- 2+ years of experience in a Customer Support role in a high growth or SaaS organization
- Superior problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer proficiency
- In-depth understanding of a wide variety of operating systems
- High focus on quality and customer satisfaction
- Previous support experience in a software company a must
- Tax knowledge preferred
What We Bring
- Unlimited PTO Package
- 10 Company Holidays
- Company equity (Participation Units)
- 401k Plan with company contributions
- 100% Paid Health Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Awesome Co-Workers!
Corvee is a 100% #remote company, and will continue to be digital-first.
We won't be changing our minds and going back to an office. Team members want flexibility, balance, and the freedom to work from anywhere, and we fully support that.
Who We Are
Corvee empowers accounting and tax professionals with a suite of solutions designed to build, grow and optimize their firms. We work with firm professionals in the specialties of tax, accounting and financial advising.
Corvee provides a bundle of solutions for each specialty including tax planning and client collaboration software, firm growth and development programs and wealth management advisor partnership opportunities.
Built with the help of on-staff tax and accounting experts, the all-in-one suite is designed to help firms increase revenue and improve efficiency, while providing the highest value and insight to their clients.
An Equal Opportunity Employer--M/F/D/V
Because our team members are trusted to handle sensitive information, we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.