Payroll & Accounts Payable Specialist
Department: Finance/Accounting · Location: Remote
Who We Are
The name “Corvee” refers to the first recorded type of tax in human history. It was one of the main catalysts for the French Revolution. Our goal is to take this name and reinvent the way that we as accountants, business owners and individuals deal with taxes. People love our software—and it turns out that people love working here, too. We’re proud of our amazing high-growth and this is all due to our best and most important asset: our employees!
If you’ve got a data-driven mindset and love being in a role where you are very organized and detail-oriented, we’d love to have your read on!
What You’ll Do
- Ensure accuracy and completeness for all payroll & A/P related transactions
- Provide solutions to questions regarding deductions, garnishments, the payroll software, etc.
- Champion our A/P structure and organization including: all W9s / 1099 by 1/31.
- Implement and manage an automated accounts payable workflow with tiers of approval based on amount.
- Process weekly payrolls that are 100% accurate, and ensure documentation is appropriate for our common paymaster agreement.
- Review all timecards for accuracy and completeness.
- Calculation of all incentives, bonus payouts, and expense reimbursements.
What You'll Need to Get the Job Done
If you’re passionate about making a direct impact on an organization through your detail-oriented mindset and enjoy learning and creating new processes and procedures, this is your role! Also, if you have experience in credit unions, accounting, finance, statistics, or other related fields, payroll may come naturally to you. Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced and completely remote work environment.
- Advanced to Expert knowledge of MS Excel (V-Lookups / Pivot Tables) and GSuite.
- 3+ years experience in Payroll / Accounting.
- Articulate and concise in both written and oral communication.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Tech-savvy (experience with ADP, Xero and Bill.com is a huge plus)!
- Ability to shift between tasks with ease
- Ability to type 60+ words per minute
What You'll Love About Us
- Competitive Salary / OTE
- Generous PTO Package
- 10 Company Holidays
- 100% Paid Medical Benefits
- Company equity
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Awesome Co-Workers!
Who We Are
Corvee empowers accounting and tax professionals with a suite of solutions designed to build, grow and optimize their firms. We work with firm professionals in the specialties of tax, accounting and financial advising.
Corvee provides a bundle of solutions for each specialty including tax planning and client collaboration software, firm growth and development programs and wealth management advisor partnership opportunities.
Built with the help of on-staff tax and accounting experts, the all-in-one suite is designed to help firms increase revenue and improve efficiency, while providing the highest value and insight to their clients.
An Equal Opportunity Employer--M/F/D/V
Because our team members are trusted to handle sensitive information, we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.