We’re looking for a skilled Back End Developer to join our development team. Our ideal candidate has a unique blend of technical expertise and insatiable curiosity, with a methodical, analytical mindset. You should be comfortable working alongside a team as well as independently in the design and development of mission-critical websites, applications, and layers of the infrastructure. You should be experienced in technologies like Go, Rust, TypeScript, AWS or relational databases, and be willing to grow in this role and become responsible for expanding the entire back end team.
How You’ll Contribute
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Write code and tests, build prototypes, solve issues, profile and analyze bottlenecks.
- Design perform, robust APIs to support mobile and desktop clients.
- Manage and optimize scalable distributed systems on the cloud.
- Optimization of web applications for performance and scalability.
- Develop automated tests to ensure business needs are met and allow for regression testing.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions.
What You’ll Bring
- At least three years of experience in Go or other programming languages such as Rust, Python, Ruby or Swift.
- At least three years of experience working with PostgreSQL.
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes.
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting.
- Outputting data in different formats.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
Some key things our team understands
- One of our core values is radical transparency. We will say exactly what we are thinking and expect you to do the same. We expect you to take it in as constructive feedback, not personal.
- No such thing as “it’s not my job."
- Need to be bought into our mission to push through the difficult parts of the position.
- You need to be able to jump in and get your hands dirty. Also, you must be willing to analyze at the detailed and high level to determine what is the big domino that if we fix it, it will knock down a majority of the issue.
- You need to love helping people, thinking outside the box, going the extra mile.
Why You'll Love Us
- Competitive Salary / OTE
- Generous PTO Package
- 10 Company Holidays
- 100% Paid Medical Benefits
- Company equity
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Awesome Co-Workers!
Who We Are
Corvee empowers accounting and tax professionals with a suite of solutions designed to build, grow and optimize their firms. We work with firm professionals in the specialties of tax, accounting and financial advising.
Corvee provides a bundle of solutions for each specialty including tax planning and client collaboration software, firm growth and development programs and wealth management advisor partnership opportunities.
Built with the help of on-staff tax and accounting experts, the all-in-one suite is designed to help firms increase revenue and improve efficiency, while providing the highest value and insight to their clients.