Corvee is seeking a forward-thinking and experienced Chief Financial Officer with a strong background in startup or IPO-readiness SaaS-based technology companies, preferably in a tax, accounting, or other niche industry, and similar knowledge. As our CFO, you will be responsible for the administrative, financial, accounting, and risk management operations of our company.
We are looking for an individual who not only is an A+ CFO, but who also is able to assist in providing stakeholders with both the financial and operational information to help them clearly understand our current state of business. You must be able to translate “the numbers'' into actionable information. Our CFO requires the ability to inspire others with exemplary leadership, mentorship, enthusiasm, and passion for the business.
In addition, you must be able to:
- Build robust economic modeling/financial modeling.
- Drive Corvee’s business through strategic planning and growth.
- Build a robust and scalable accounting operation that produces accurate and timely financials with auditable internal controls.
- Provide forward-looking forecasting and financial analysis.
- Manage executive meetings and executive reporting.
- Provide / Lead other strategic advice (M&A, licensing, equity, etc.).
- Experience with PE-owned organizations driving valuation from $50 mil - $100 mil.
As our CFO, you will:
Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization including:
- Executive management – Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team.
- Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO and members of the executive management team.
- Financial Management: Planning, Analysis, and Forecasting.
- Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and
- Treasury & Cash Management.
- Corporate Accounting and Administration.
- Plan and perform risk management duties.
- Analyze and manage the organization’s liabilities and investments.
- Plan, implement and manage investment strategies.
- Track and ensure cash flow is appropriate and sustainable.
Qualifications and Experience:
For you to be successful, you must be technically savvy, understand valuation drivers and other essential factors to increase cash flows, as well as reduce risk, thus enhancing the overall value of our company. In addition, you should possess the following:
- MA or equivalent in Finance, CPA and/or MBA is a plus.
- ACCA/CIMA Qualified.
- Previous and recent experience of working for a SaaS organization in the same capacity.
- At least ten years of experience as CFO or equivalent, preferably in a tax software organization, with revenue of at least $20 million.
- Direct experience in multiple debt and equity capital transactions; M&A experience is a plus.
- 15+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles.
- Prior Big 4/Public Accounting experience is a huge plus.
- Experience working with multiple P&Ls.
- Solid GAAP and financial reporting technical skills.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, team management, and interpersonal skills.
- Hands-on experience with financial management software / Data Visualization Tools.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Problem solver and critical thinker mindset.
What You’ll Love About Us
- Competitive salary
- Company equity
- Unlimited PTO
- 10 company holidays
- 100% paid medical benefits
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Awesome coworkers!
Who We Are
Corvee empowers accounting and tax professionals with a suite of solutions designed to build, grow and optimize their firms. We work with firm professionals in the specialties of tax, accounting and financial advising.
Corvee provides a bundle of solutions for each specialty including tax planning and client collaboration software, firm growth and development programs and wealth management advisor partnership opportunities.
Built with the help of on-staff tax and accounting experts, the all-in-one suite is designed to help firms increase revenue and improve efficiency, while providing the highest value and insight to their clients.