Correlation One is an education technology company who is building the workforce development platform of the future.
We close skill gaps for enterprises, governments and individuals, while empowering disenfranchised segments of the workforce. By providing training-to-job programs that are 100% free for learners, we eliminate traditional barriers to opportunities. We are committed to helping enterprises like Amazon, Walmart, Prudential, Citadel, Citi, Johnson & Johnson, Target, Morgan Stanley, EY and others reskill their workforces to prepare them for the jobs of tomorrow. We build community-oriented, jobs-first learning experiences that offer a human touch and leverage technology to create best-in-class outcomes for everyone.
Each program is taught by industry leaders and experts, professors and teaching assistants, delivered virtually to cohort-based learning communities. We currently run over 12 types of programs for 12,000+ learners each year in 10+ countries, and we plan to grow 5-10x in the next two years.
Correlation One is proud to be ranked #6 in LinkedIn's Top Startups 2022 list and a Fast Company’s World Changing Idea winner. Join us as we build the workplace development platform of the future!
The Program Manager (PM) is responsible for the management of Correlation One’s live, online training programs that serve hundreds of students at a time. The PM works with the Business Operations and Curriculum teams, and contracted instructors and teaching assistants to develop, manage, and share insights about our data and/or digital skills training programs. They work collaboratively with a team of Project Managers and are responsible for managing (at least one) Operations Analyst.
The ideal candidate is an excellent project and program manager and is able to execute simultaneous competing deadlines and tasks involving multiple stakeholders. The PM monitors learners’ progress in the course, provides support for instructors and other contract staff, and works closely with Correlation One operations and curriculum colleagues. The Program Manager is responsible for running a successful admissions process, which includes application setup and launch, applicant pipeline monitoring and reporting, and marketing initiatives, Q&A sessions, and/or any necessary applicant support to ensure strong enrollment. The PM manages live, online training programs (typically 12-20 weeks in length), ensuring learners, teaching assistants, instructors, and other stakeholders engage and benefit from the program. Given that we offer training programs in collaboration with enterprise partners, the Program Manager also supports client relationships and brings a strong customer service orientation to all aspects of their work.
A successful Program Manager is a quick learner with a strong work ethic who takes initiative and is able to navigate ambiguity productively and patiently. They have an interest in changing lives through education and a desire to work on larger and/or different programs as we continue to scale. Correlation One is a company where creativity, initiative, collaboration, and communication are valued.
About the team:
Our team values a healthy mix of high-level thinking and a get-it-done attitude. Everyone checks their ego at the door. We have a hard-working but fun culture where the best ideas win, whether they come from our CEO or our newest team member.
A day in the life
- Manage the preparation and launch of Correlation One training programs, including application setup and management, instructional staff hiring, cross-functional team collaboration, and client communication.
- Manage the instructional contractor screening, review, and hiring processes for Teaching Assistants and Lead Instructors
- Run stellar training programs; ensure stakeholders are fulfilling their role’s responsibilities and course technology is functioning appropriately. [Note: Because our current audience is adult learners, the program manager’s responsibilities will include work on Saturdays. We offer compensatory time off for this work.]
- Create a friendly, professional learning environment by troubleshooting learner needs and responding to all inquiries in a timely, professional manner
- Work with other members of the Business Operations team to develop and disseminate insights about program developments and performance to the wider Business Operations, Strategy, and Curriculum teams
- 3-6 years full-time professional experience in project or program management, ideally in an educational or training institution
- BA degree preferred; Master’s degree a plus
- Experience managing cross-functional, high-impact projects with multiple stakeholders
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with large audiences and varying levels of English language proficiency
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work well under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Proactive approach, high attention to detail, and a quick learner
- Passionate about educational outcomes and the success of both learners, contractors, and staff
- Strong customer service ethic, with experience supporting relationships with both individuals and customers/clients; exceptional interpersonal savvy and ability to lead with empathy
- Familiarity with Google Suite and MS Office Suite, especially Powerpoint and Excel
- Familiarity with Slack and Zoom strongly preferred
- Experience and poise facilitating live sessions with large audiences preferred
- Ability to hold self and others accountable for high standards of performance
- Direct supervisory or managerial experience preferred
Where you are
- This role is fully remote and can be located in the US or Canada, working hours should be compatible with the Eastern Time time zone. We are headquartered in New York City and have office space in Midtown Manhattan.
How we support our people
- Insurance or subsidies based on country
- Retirement plan based on country
- Unlimited Time Off, with a minimum time off recommendation
- 10 company-paid holidays
- Official company-wide holiday for the last week of the calendar year
- Access to free data skills training through our programs
- A company culture that empowers individuals and embraces diversity through its core mission
The compensation range for this position is specific to location and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions. These factors include (but are not limited to) location, experience, education and skill sets. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $70,000 - 90,000. Please note that the shared range is specific to the United States. The range only reflects the base salary and does not reflect bonus, equity or benefits.
Correlation One’s Commitment
Correlation One is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. Correlation One provides a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Employment decisions at Correlation One are based solely on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We encourage applicants to bring their unique skills, experiences, and outlook to our work environment.
Correlation One is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, Correlation One strives to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.