WHERE WILL I BE WORKING AND WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
Reporting to the Insight Manager, you will be a key member of the CORGI team, and an opportunity to forge an exciting career in a complex, dynamic and data-centric business.
The person in this role will be responsible for identifying and investigating anomalies in data and reporting. This includes:
- identifying and correcting any inconsistencies in our billing and collections processes
- ensuring that our customer letters are accurate and consistent
- providing consistent and accurate customer level data to our underwriting partner
In this role you will be responsible for supporting the Insight Manager by:
- Creating and producing exception reporting to identify anomalies in data
- Working closely with Sales and Finance teams to find and implement corrective actions required to fix anomalies
- Low level integration of database using SQL and Excel
- Summarising key findings and presenting insights/recommendations to stakeholders to support improvement or processes
- Working with the technology team to ensure that the implementation of our internal systems provide the necessary functionality and outputs to support our data and billing requirements
Essential skills and experience:
- Highly numerate and detail oriented
- Degree educated or equivalent experience
- Coding experience including use of Microsoft SQL Server
- Strong data manipulation skills, able to identify discrepancies and validate data to ensure accuracy.
- Able to interpret and deliver data in a meaningful format and provide key recommendations to stakeholders.
- Database experience, summarising and editing data
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel – use of complex formula and functions and pivot tables.
Other qualities and experience which would be beneficial include:
- Experience of MI production and design
- Experience in a Finance role, payments or invoicing
The successful candidate will be part of a small team with a wide range of stakeholders each with business critical demands.
TELL ME A BIT MORE ABOUT CORGI HOMEPLAN
CORGI Homeplan was set up in 2009 and now provides boiler service and home emergency cover to over 165,000 customers, generating annual net revenues of over £15m, with strong profit margins and cash generation.
CORGI Homeplan became a member of the OVO Energy Group in May 2017, and is now on a new phase of its journey, with exciting ambitions to aggressively grow its customer base and service offering over the next 2-3 years.
OVO Retail is a proud, challenger brand that never settles for second best. We’re in the business of building a different kind of Energy Company, one where not only our customers benefit from better service and opportunity but our people do too. OVO was set up to always find a better way and challenge the status quo. We believe in simplicity, transparency and treating people and the planet fairly. But we also believe that attracting and keeping the best talent is key to our bright future, so that’s why our people will always get a chance to share in our success.
CORGI HomePlan offers a great package, including a great bonus scheme payable twice a year; 4% of your salary is available through flexible benefits platform, great career development opportunities and many more benefits. If you are interested in applying, then please click on the link and complete the form.