Since 2011 we’ve been providing boiler, central heating, plumbing, drains and electric cover to our customers. With over 165,000 customers - and growing fast, we’re here to challenge the status quo and provide better value and quality home emergency cover to consumers across the UK.
CORGI HomePlan became a member of the OVO Energy Group in May 2017, and is now on a new phase of its journey, with exciting ambitions to grow its customer base and service offering over the next 2-3 years.
We’re looking for an experienced and knowledgeable person to manage a team of customer service agents in a fast paced insurance environment. The Customer Service Team Leader reports to CORGI HomePlan’s Customer Service Manager.
Team leader Role and Responsibilities
The responsibilities of a Customer Service Senior Team Leader are:
- Manage performance of their team to deliver short, mid and long term objectives
- Offers exemplary customer service, including daily support to their team of Customer Service Agents
- To lead their team and manage performance using KPI’s, providing regular feedback through 1-2-1’s and ongoing reviews
- Understand all Company’s products, services, procedures and guidelines and effectively communicate to your team
- Support and comply with forecasts and budgets for the call centre
- Call monitoring/Coaching to ensure quality and compliance standards are adhered to
- Facilitate and organise training sessions for all agents and participate in recruitment of new call centre agents
- Recommend initiatives to enhance job performance at the call centre
- Submit relevant MI data to improve performance at the centre
- Ensure that customers are treated fairly throughout the Operations processes
Customer Service Team Leader Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years as a Team Leader with Strong Leadership Experience including:
- Absence Management
- Recruitment and Interviewing Skills
- Performance Management; including Goal Setting and Coaching Skills
- Employee training experience including coaching on both technical & soft skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Ability to manage and build relationships with key stakeholders
- Customer Service background skill-set
If you are interested then please follow the link and apply.