About CORGI HomePlan
Since 2011 we've been providing CORGI HomePlan home emergency and boiler cover. With 160,000 customers - and growing – we're here to challenge the status quo and provide better home services products to consumers across the UK.
In 2017 our sister company, CORGI HomeHeat started its mission to provide cleaner, reliable and efficient boilers to homeowners in the UK and we have ambitions to grow considerably in 2019 and beyond! This is just the start, we’re piloting new business models and products too.
2018 saw our parent company (OVO energy) start selling CORGI HomePlan home emergency and boiler cover and CORGI HomeHeat boilers to selected customers within its one million customer base, and OVO has ambition to deliver more…
- Cross-functional project management
- Creative input and management of creative delivery process
- Ensuring Marketing assets are effective and compliant
- Reporting on product development progress
- Reporting on performance by line e.g. call centre transfer, phone conversion, digital acquisition
- Delivering new x-sell initiatives, products and offers
Senior Marketing Executive Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in insurance and financial promotions
- Excellent levels of written and verbal communication
- Confident in managing stakeholders
- A real team player with great people skills
- Passion and energy to bring digital marketing campaigns to life
- Marketing/agency account management experience would be preferred but not essential
- 6 monthly bonus scheme based on both individual and company performance.
- My Rewards flex benefits package (4% of your base pay to spend on various benefits of your choice).
- Company pension scheme after 3 months
- Continued development and training is both provided and encouraged on an ongoing basis.