Corgi HomePlan was acquired by the OVO Group in 2017. Find out more here.
Founded in 2011, CORGI HomePlan is the UK’s third largest home services provider.
The company is aligned with OVO’s focus on delivering exceptional customer service at fair prices.
Heating and energy services for the home are evolving which means we will be able to bring more useful, valuable and brilliant products to our customers. As Product Manager, you will play a pivotal role in shaping, defining and delivering those products. Working in collaboration with a talented team of UX designers, developers and business leads passionate about their customers, you’ll bring lean, modern product management practices to create experiences that our customers will love.
CORGI HomePlan provides boiler, central heating, plumbing, drains and electric cover to our customers. It became a member of the OVO Group in May 2017, and is now on a new phase of its journey, with exciting ambitions to aggressively grow its customer base and service offering over the next 2-3 years. The CORGI HomePlan product team is a new and exciting team created to help take CORGI onto the next phase of its growth through innovation in the insurance policy space. They will be looking to streamline and automate business processes, test commercial opportunities and open up the market for CORGI’s business to the 1.5 million strong OVO customer base and other markets.
What you’ll be doing:
- Creating, maintaining and communicating the product vision and roadmap throughout the product life cycle
- Ensuring customers are at the heart of every product decision
- Measuring and articulating value created and prioritising work to maximise both customer and business value
- Focused on achieving goals and KPI's relating to CORGI’s ability to sell, retain and manage existing and new products and services
- Working with agile development teams to translate business needs into deliverable product releases centred around the customer
- Defining the end-to-end customer journey and taking responsibility for its delivery across multiple teams and business units
- Iteratively working towards a vision of white-labelled insurance where CORGI’s policies can be easily integrated into other brand’s ecosystems, such as OVO Energy
- Ensuring the user experience is consistent with all digital products through creating collaborative teams across UX, design, technology and business
- Creating high quality, outcome focused user stories and acceptance criteria in JIRA aligning underpinning business and operational processes to achieve excellent digital experiences
- Contribute to the overall product management capability as it grows and matures
We’d love to hear from you if you can demonstrate the following…
- Extensive experience in product management or business analysis working with agile development teams
- Passion for digital, agile, software product management that increases value for our customers
- Ability to breakdown larger product outcomes and features into smaller increments
- Good understanding of digital marketing and e-commerce
- Team player who embraces collaboration within your team and across the business
- Commercial awareness and a desire to understand the financial product as well as the technical
- Experience of analytics tools and using data to inform product decisions and prioritise your roadmap
- Want to own, shape, and go all-in on a product
- Passionate about what you do and are highly driven to achieve your professional & personal goals
- Will go above and beyond to improve the product team’s outcomes and bring in new ideas which enhance our ways of working across the business and other product teams
- Flourish in a burgeoning, fast-paced and exciting environment where you can take your product management skills to the next level
We celebrate diversity and value equal opportunity; the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, and we decide employment on the basis of merit and potential.
Edinburgh based, just a 1 minute walk from Haymarket Station