CoreWeave is a specialized cloud provider, delivering a massive scale of GPU compute resources on top of the industry’s fastest and most flexible infrastructure. CoreWeave builds cloud solutions for compute intensive use cases — VFX and rendering, machine learning and AI, batch processing, and Pixel Streaming — that are up to 35 times faster and 80% less expensive than the large, generalized public clouds. Learn more at www.coreweave.com.
As a Warehouse Associate at CoreWeave, you will play a crucial role in the day-to-day operations of our warehouse. You will be part of a team that is focused on delivering high-quality services to our clients while fostering a collaborative and team-oriented work environment. This position involves flexibility in terms of work hours and location as you may need to float between job sites Springfield, Weehawken and Roxbury, NJ.
- Work collaboratively with the warehouse team to ensure efficient operations.
- Perform physical tasks, including lifting and moving items weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Maintain a clean and organized warehouse space.
- Operate a pallet jack with proficiency.
- Adapt to a flexible schedule, which may include working beyond the standard 9 AM - 5 PM time frame.
- Utilize your personal vehicle or reliable transportation to travel between job sites as needed.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills to keep track of inventory and orders.
- Flexibility to work Monday through Friday, with some days requiring work beyond 5 PM.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds at one time.
- Possession of a personal vehicle or access to reliable transportation.
- Strong organizational skills to maintain a well-organized warehouse.
- Prior experience with pallet jack operation is a plus.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new challenges.
- Hardworking and dedicated team player.
- A commitment to putting the team's goals and success first.
At CoreWeave, we work hard, have fun, and move fast! We’re in an exciting stage of hyper-growth that you will not want to miss out on. We’re not afraid of a little chaos, and we’re constantly learning. Our team cares deeply about how we build our product and how we work together, which is represented through our core values:
- Be Curious at your Core
- Act like an Owner
- Empower Employees
- Deliver Best In-Class Client Experience
- Achieve More Together
We support and encourage an entrepreneurial outlook and independent thinking. We foster an environment that encourages collaboration and provides the opportunity to develop innovative solutions to complex problems. As we get set for take off, the growth opportunities within the organization are constantly expanding. You will be surrounded by some of the best talent in the industry, who will want to learn from you, too. Come join us!
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance - 100% paid for the employee
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary supplemental life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Mental Wellness Benefits through Spring Health
- Family-Forming support provided by Carrot
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible, full-service childcare support with Kinside
- 401(k) with a generous employer match
- Flexible PTO
- Catered lunch each day in our offices
- Weekly massages in NJ office
- A casual work environment
- Work culture focused on innovative disruption
California Consumer Privacy Act - California applicants only
CoreWeave is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.