At Coretex we believe that technology should be used to build a safer, greener and more productive society. The world’s resources are under increasing pressure - to keep growing, we have got to figure out how to do more with less. Our proprietary technology platform helps organisations run more efficiently and align with complex legislation through intelligent use of data gathered directly from fleet assets.
Coretex has customers all over the globe. Our business is run from offices in New York, San Diego, Auckland, and Sydney. We have ambitious growth plans that will see us further expand operations over the coming weeks, months and years. Help us build that reality.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our team at Coretex as our new Director of Enterprise Sales.
Our Director of Enterprise Sales will be part of o our North American team and responsible for Waste Enterprise Sales in the US and Canada. We are looking for someone that is experienced and knowledgeable in sales but also has considerable experience in the Waste and Telematics industry.
With your experience in the telematics industry and after learning Coretex’s products, you will be leading from the front, able to effectively articulate our competitive advantage in order to achieve sales targets.
A little more about key responsibilities:
- Develop and execute sound selling strategies and account management that ensure revenue growth and customer retention
- Present and demonstrate the Coretex platform of services for Waste that meet the customers’ requirements
- Work closely with EVP Waste to focus on Enterprise accounts in the US and Canada
- Develop and maintain a sales pipeline that ensures sales targets are consistently met
- Document customer engagements in SalesForce
- Provide continual feedback and product management/engineering on enhancement requests
- 3+ years experience driving sales at a telematics Software company
- Proven successful track record of exceeding sales goals
- Strong technical aptitude and curiosity
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Ability to travel as needed
This is an outstanding opportunity to grow your career and make an impact that matters. Are you ready to help us build our new reality?
Coretex is an equal opportunities employer. We appreciate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.