At Coretex we believe that technology should be used to build a safer, greener and more productive society. The world’s resources are under increasing pressure - to keep growing, we have got to figure out how to do more with less. Our proprietary technology platform helps organisations run more efficiently and align with complex legislation through intelligent use of data gathered directly from fleet assets.
Coretex has customers all over the globe. Our business is run from offices in New York, San Diego, Auckland, and Sydney. We have ambitious growth plans that will see us further expand operations over the coming weeks, months and years. Help us build that reality.
As a highly skilled DevOps Engineer, you will be part of an exciting journey to transform our Engineering practices to a truly DevOps and Continuous Delivery flow, and become one of the key contributors of building our next generation technologies and products.
We are focusing on implementing a CI/CD system that can help us constantly deliver value from code to production, covering the entire portfolio of the Coretex Internet of things (IoT) platform. The technologies that we are using across from public cloud (mainly Azure), Microservices, to open source and DevOps tooling chain. We are actively promoting a DevOps mindset with a strong focus on automating everything, and continuous improvement. Being part of a high performing team, you would get heaps of opportunities to succeed and grow.
If you are passionate about what we are doing, innovative, hands on and willing to take ownership, don’t miss this opportunity to join the right environment where you can challenge your full potential and advance your career!
- Strong technical or development background in Agile Software Engineering
- Solid skills and hands-on experience in designing, implementing InfrastructureAsCode, CI&CD pipelines and automation using various DevOps tools
- In-depth knowledge of Public Cloud Services such as Microsoft Azure and AWS including IaaS and PaaS. Working experience in Cloud and Microservices architecture design and evolution would be ideal
- Experience in deploying, maintaining and monitoring solutions on live systems using pipelines would be highly desirable
- Exposure to Containers and Kubernetes would be a bonus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Innovative, takes ownership and outcome focused
Click Apply today if you are ready to help us build our new reality.
Coretex is an equal opportunities employer. We appreciate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.