At Coretex we believe that technology should be used to build a safer, greener and more productive society. The world’s resources are under increasing pressure - to keep growing, we have got to figure out how to do more with less. Our proprietary technology platform helps organisations run more efficiently and align with complex legislation through intelligent use of data gathered directly from fleet assets.
Coretex has customers all over the globe. Our business is run from offices in New York, San Diego, Auckland, and Sydney. We have ambitious growth plans that will see us further expand operations over the coming weeks, months and years. Help us build that reality.
Due to growth we are looking for experienced Automation QA’s who is passionate about automation and love finding bugs in the solutions.
The role will see the successful candidates contributing to the testing of SaaS platforms and enabling high quality, safe releases to production on a regular cadence through a focus on test automation and Continuous integration and best practice. Come and work in a collaborative and high performing environment with our knowledgeable QA’s, Pos and Developers who follow an Agile methodology and DevOps practices.
It’s an exciting time to join Coretex as we are on a growth journey! Advance your career and we want to hire seasoned Automation QA’s who will continue to push boundaries and contribute actively to our automation testing while creating and maintaining test cases, scripts, plans and test data.
We’re looking for someone who:
- At least 2+ years of experience into Automation Testing.
- A good understanding of Agile and the role automation plays in CI/CD.
- Configuring and using CI/CD solutions
- Prior experience with test management tools like TestRail, HP QC, etc.
- Strong experience in testing Web, API and Mobile applications.
- Experience working on cloud-based platforms (ideally Azure) and operational and performance monitoring.
- Demonstrated experience in a number of programming language – Java, C#, Kotlin, node.js.
- Experience working with relation databases such as SQL Server as well as NoSQL databases such as MongoDB.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Hands on, responsive, can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills.
If this sounds like you, we are keen to hear from you.
Coretex is an equal opportunities employer. We appreciate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.