Who We Are Bold. Unapologetic. Hardworking. We are building something special. Put simply: We power and secure the next global financial system.
At Core Scientific, we host best-in-class enterprise level blockchain hardware in expansive, state-of-the-art data center facilities. Our proprietary software stack automates blockchain mining optimization, pushes machine images and firmware, and monitors all aspects of our operations, ensuring our customers receive the highest possible ROI on their hardware investment.
But what makes us different from others in our industry, apart from our unrivaled white-glove customer service? We invest heavily in growing our own digital asset holdings, and pioneering innovative financial products and services to maximize our own, and our customers' portfolios, through blockchain technology.
Come join us as we focus exclusively on the game changing, hypergrowth financial technologies that are already diversifying markets and democratizing access to stores of value. Pioneering an industry isn’t for the faint of heart. We require smart, creative, collaborative minds, who work hard and fast.
Intrigued? Then apply and be a part of something truly revolutionary at Core Scientific.
Sr. Software Developer – NetSuite
Chief Information Security Officer
In this role you will work closely with Technical Project Managers, product teams as well as external vendors and contractors to design, build and deploy services and integrations which will be used across Core Scientific. You will own timely delivery of new services and integrations within NetSuite including third party services and APIs. Successful candidates will have core development and web fundamentals (HTML, JS, CSS, etc.). You will streamline operational use of the product suite, troubleshoot, and remediate performance issues, remove bottlenecks in process and workflow and think around corners to ensure solutions provided scale with Core Scientific.
The NetSuite Developer is fundamental toward our NetSuite design, development, integration, launch and support of the systems and solutions that Core Scientific requires as we grow and expand. This critical role bridges the gap between Finance, Technology, and Information Security.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential responsibilities
- Responsible for the development life cycle of the solution(s) that have significant impact to Core Scientific operations.
- Scoping, requirements gathering, solution design reviews, active development, testing, and deployment.
- Scale optimized solutions such as customization, scripting, integrations
- Remediation of service performance issues
- Work with stakeholders in developing milestones and road maps for new services and integrations.
- Work closely across the technology organization to develop the best technical design and approach for product integrations & development.
- Instill best practices for software development and documentation, assure designs meet requirements, and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules.
- Engage with stakeholders across the company to understand deliverables and set prioritization.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor of Science degree (or equivalent experience)
- 3 - 7 years development experience in the NetSuite ecosystem
- 5+ years in a software development role outside of NetSuite
- Proven track record of NetSuite integration of 3rd party applications & services
- Versed in Java Script, SQL, JQuery, HTML etc.
- NetSuite developer certifications a plus!