By making evidence the heart of security, we help customers stay ahead of ever-changing cyber-attacks.
Corelight is the cybersecurity company that transforms network and cloud activity into evidence. Evidence that elite defenders use to proactively hunt for threats, accelerate response to cyber incidents, gain complete network visibility and create powerful analytics using machine-learning and behavioral analysis tools. Easily deployed, and available in traditional and SaaS-based formats, Corelight is the fastest-growing Network Detection and Response (NDR) platform in the industry. And we are the only NDR platform that leverages the power of Open Source projects in addition to our own technology to deliver Intrusion Detection (IDS), Network Security Monitoring (NSM), and Smart PCAP solutions. We sell to some of the most sensitive, mission critical large enterprises and government agencies in the world.
We’re looking for a designer who’s passionate about advertising, design, and animation to join our brand team. You’ll be producing display and social ad banner campaigns, emails, website landing pages, and editing and creating videos to support our growth marketing team and generate measurable campaign results.
Your role will be 80% hands-on design/production but we’re looking for someone who also thinks strategically and demonstrates marketing instincts to drive results. This position will directly influence response rates and interest in our company and our ideal candidate is equally interested in applying their creative talents to impact those results.
In this role, you will generate original concepts to meet the needs of creative briefs as well as build out creative ideas produced by other members of our team, ensure accuracy, and prepare files for digital publication. To be successful in this position, you should have:
- Strong visual design and animation capabilities
- Technical design and digital graphics production expertise
- Exceptional attention to consistency and detail
- Solid knowledge of digital marketing tactics such as nurture streams and ABM
- A user-first/audience-first design methodology
- The ability to easily flow between collaborative and self-managed responsibilities
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment with multiple concurrent projects and deadlines
- The ability to constructively receive and respond to direction from senior staff
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to quickly grasp and execute on technical subject matter
- Display advertising banners including animation/HTML5
- Landing and squeeze pages
- Digital collateral in gDocs and InDesign
- Occasional slides (gSlides or PPT) and ad-hoc graphics as needed
- Plus: video editing and production
We use Adobe Creative Suite, Google Suite, Sketch, InVision, Figma, and HubSpot.
Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite is required.
3D modeling and After Effects or similar knowledge a plus
We’re looking for someone with at least five years’ of full-time experience in this role at an agency, in-house, or as a full time freelancer. This position reports to the Sr. Director of Brand.
Portfolio must be submitted with application.
We are proud of our culture and values - driving diversity of background and thought, low-ego results, applied curiosity and tireless service to our customers and community. Corelight is committed to a geographically dispersed yet connected employee base with employees working from home and office locations around the world. Fueled by an accelerating revenue stream, and investments from top-tier venture capital organizations such as Crowdstrike, Accel and Insight - we are rapidly expanding our team.
Check us out at www.corelight.com