We offer significant, competitive equity to early hires!
Salary: $100,000 - $130,000 per year
Benefits: 100% contribution to healthcare, dental, and vision coverage for employees and 90% for dependents. Core also provides a 401k!
Self Referral Bonus: For direct applicants that end up joining our team, we will also pay a self-referral bonus of $4000.
Referral Bonuses: Know someone that might be a great fit for this role? Core is grateful for introductions and will pay a two-sided referral bonus: $3000 each to both you and your friend if we end up hiring them for the role.
You’re looking for a role where...
As a Product Designer at Core, you’ll work with a cross-functional team of engineers and product managers to design beautiful, usable, delightful products. You’ll work on both Core’s consumer and enterprise products, which span multiple platforms and devices (web & iOS, mobile & desktop).
We’re looking for a designer who is interested in working on a variety of different projects, from pixel-perfect UI design to UX research. If you’re a specialist looking to expand your skill set, this role could be a perfect fit.
What we’re looking for...
- 5+ years of experience as a designer working on software projects
- Experience working with engineering teams to create and iterate on designs for software
- Experience working with users to discover needs/requirements and to test prototypes
- Experience designing products across multiple platforms and devices: web & iOS, mobile & desktop
- Excellent visual design sense, with a solid understanding of typography, color, layout, and iconography
- Interest in understanding the business context driving products/features
- BA/BS in a relevant field
Bonus points for...
- Experience designing both consumer and enterprise products
- Experience working in Figma
- Solid understanding of mobile product design (both Human Interface Guidelines and Material Design)
Location & Timing
The world is crazy right now and our thinking may change, but as an early stage company, we hope to be able to work in person together by the end of Q1 2021. As such you must live in or be open to living in NYC by January 2021. This could change based on COVID19 or other events.