🚨 Application deadline: November 15th ($2,000/month base)
The fitness industry is moving from studio-first to instructor-first and from in-person-first to virtual-first. This shift began years ago, and the events of the past few months have only accelerated the trend. Core aims to match a diversity of instructor styles and offerings with the diversity of consumer needs and wants, in order to create a more fit and healthy world.
As the first Content & Community Manager you will report to the Director of Sales. You will become an integral part of growing the culture of the team. You'll shape our voice, our brand, and how we gather input from the community as we develop and launch our platform. If you thrive in innovative environments, this role is for you!
📍Location + Timing:
The world is crazy right now and our thinking may change, but as an early stage company, we hope to be able to work in person together by the end of Q1 2021. As such you must live in or be open to living in NYC by January 2021. This could change based on COVID19 or other events.
- 20 hours per week with potential to expand to full-time
- Flexible hours and days of the week
- Develop and execute a content & community engagement strategy across all channels.
- Manage cross-promotional opportunities to increase brand awareness.
- Create and schedule 20 new Instagram posts per month, daily Instagram stories.
- Help organically grow Instagram follower base by ~ 1,500-2,000 per month.
- Respond to general questions and comments from followers across all channels.
- Post and promote open roles on LinkedIn and create 5-10 new posts per month.
- Collaborate with the Director of Sales on instructor outreach via social channels.
- Create performance reports with clear KPI’s, analyze metrics to determine success.
- Publish 3x weekly blog posts as directed.
- Perform any additional duties as assigned.
✋ Who you are:
- You are a self-starter with a strong desire to work in the health and fitness industry.
- You have an eye for design and can use design software, like Sketch, or similar.
- You are customer service-oriented – friendly, empathetic, and patient.
- You welcome feedback from anywhere, and have great communication skills.
- You are super organized and have a strong attention to detail.
- You are a problem-solver that is able to prioritize tasks and get things done.
📚 Education and experience:
- In 4th year of college graduate program or beyond with an emphasis in Marketing, Graphic Design, Journalism or Communications.
- Proven history of content creation and community building, and influencer/blogger/affiliate marketing success.
📩 How to apply:
- Fill out the application below
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- Why you're interested in the position
- Create an example post using:
- Context from Fitt Insider Podcast: https://insider.fitt.co/53-startup-spotlight-cam-porter-ceo-of-core/
- Using these files: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ub7uv5ld4k21k64/AAAE2El-xqfZFySN2AviOuAIa?dl=0
- This post should look similar to the other posts on the joincore IG account
- Should include writing the post description!
- A few ideas for new post types
- Any questions you have!
*You will be paid as a contractor.