Head, Abuja Office
Required No. Candidates for the Role
Cordros Securities Limited needs a Channel Sales Analyst who is responsible for the sales of all CSL products and services.
- Responsible for customer/business prospecting/conversion.
- Responsible for attending, assisting and presenting at promotional activities and marketing events such as tradeshows and campaigns.
- Recruit and onboard new clients.
- Reviewing, analyzing, and entering client information and transactions into multiple systems
- Setting up securities, general account level maintenance, and some level of client contact.
- Respond to client inquiries in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
- Participate in developing, maintaining and ensuring the associated Procedures and Controls around Income processing are carried out according to policies in order to satisfy all audits and minimize any and all risk.
- Preparing and processing error-free transactions accurately and in a timely manner, according to instructions and according to internal procedures.
- Attend to client inquiries, correspondences, and complaints whilst ensuring excellent service delivery in a timely manner.
- Relationship management of existing clients whilst ensuring reactivation of dormant relationships.
- Analyze market trends and accordingly develop sales plans to increase product awareness.
- Educate clients about CSL products and complimentary services offered.
- Stay current with the latest developments in the financial services industry and competitor activities.
- Communicate up-to-date information about new products and enhancements to clients.
- Develop process improvements to optimize client management activities.
- Ensure all KYC requirements are duly submitted.
- Open a stipulated number of accounts monthly.
- Generate stipulated AUM monthly.
- Generate stipulated revenue monthly.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, marketing or finance.
- A Second Degree and/or Completion of Relevant Professional Certification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of two (2) years’ work experience in sales.
Key Knowledge and Skills
The incumbent must have proficiency knowledge in the following areas:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office suites.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Excellent time management.
The incumbent must demonstrate the following skills:
- Customer focused and oriented.
- Advanced problem-solving and analysis skills.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- High level of organization and detail orientation.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take initiative.
- Good attitude toward teamwork as well as the ability to work independently.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Expected to display an appreciable measure of emotional intelligence.
- Customer Focused and Oriented.
- Results Driven.
- Problem Solver and Solutions Oriented.
- High level of agility and adaptability.
- Ability to manage subordinates and lead a team.
Channel sales operations team, Portfolio managers, etc. Cordros Capital and its subsidiaries.
Hours/Days the incumbent is required to work
- Monday – Friday (8am – 5pm)
- Flexible working schedule is also available i.e. remote work.
Physical Requirements None Moderate Extensive
Lifting Required X
Computer use X