We founded Cordial in 2014 on the belief that there should be more humanity and empathy in marketing—both in how brands communicate with their customers and in how technology companies work with brands. We built our company and platform purposefully, driven by a desire to inspire more thoughtful communication and to create experiences that feel more personal and human—for consumers, for the people at the companies we work with, and for Cordial employees. Today, brands like Revolve, Eddie Bauer, Backcountry, L.L. Bean and Purple rely on Cordial to drive revenue growth by sending a better message.
We chose the name Cordial to symbolize how we empower our clients to communicate with their customers, as well as how we do business: with transparency, collaboration, and trust. We're building a passionate team of individuals willing to learn, grow, and be thoughtfully challenged on a daily basis to continuously improve our product, company, and culture every single day.
- Communicate better than the rest
- Tenacious about the client and the problems we solve for them
- We’re owners and we act like it
- Always #becordial
The Cordial Solutions Consultant is the team member regarded as the Cordial subject matter expert. You will be responsible for guiding Cordial clients, post sales, through a successful implementation of the platform, third party integrations, and providing solutions for complex and unique use cases. This is a fully remote position based only in the United States.
- Be client obsessed. You will consult with clients directly as a subject matter expert of the Cordial platform. You will assist clients in understanding how they can apply new product features and enhancements to align with their business goals. And you will develop and share best practices to clients. Clients will adore you.
- Solution like a boss. You will identify issues, recognize patterns, propose solutions and help to create repeatable processes and/or documentation to assist with the long-term success of our internal team, clients, and partners. You will enable clients to use dynamic scripting for email language and machine learning capabilities. You will design data structures that will gracefully flow downstream and integrate into Cordials object model. You will always be thinking of solutions.
- Act as a Project Manager. You will manage internal stakeholders and external client expectations on projects and timelines.
- Collaborate all day, everyday. You will work closely with the product team to improve client adoption across our entire platform. You will also collaborate with our Client Success, Strategy, Support, and Sales teams to ensure Cordial is continuously meeting and exceeding our client’s expectations and goals.
- Be an organized sensei. You will document and record all completed project work allowing a manageable framework that everyone can access for success. Obsessive documentation is key to being great. You know that.
- You are seasoned. You hold a BS in Computer Science or a closely related field. You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in professional services. You have a track record of driving meaningful, successful implementations and managing client projects. You’ve got some tricks up your sleeve!
- You are a professional problem solver. You have the ability to handle difficult or unexpected technical issues and/or complex business challenges while remaining calm and identifying solutions. You will handle incidents, escalations, and exceptions in a professional manner because you’re a pro!
- You are confident.You have no problem working with senior level marketers, IT /systems integrators and marketing technology and services partners.
- You like to juggle and project management comes naturally. You are able to manage multiple open projects at any point in time, with varying degrees of complexity and business priority.
- You navigate well in organizations. You have an uncanny ability to collaborate with internal teams including Experience Management, Strategy, Support, Product, Engineering, Sales, and the Executive Team.
- You don’t mind a little chaos. You have a track record of delivering phenomenal results in a dynamic, autonomous start-up environment.
- Last but not least, you embody Cordial’s values.
BONUS POINTS IF YOU
- Have experience in enterprise marketing automation, email marketing and/or digital marketing industries.
- Have enterprise client experience.
Please note: In the current environment, Cordial employees are working completely remote and our recruitment process will entail both phone and video Zoom interviews. And if hired, your onboarding will be done remotely. Stay safe!
Cordial is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability status, sex (including pregnancy), age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Cordial is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please reach out to your recruiter once you've begun the interview process. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.