Founded in 2014, Cordial was created with the belief that marketing should be more thoughtful and that brands deserve a better experience working with technology partners. We build technology to help brands send a better message, create highly personalized experiences, and use data in imaginative ways to communicate with customers across email, SMS, and mobile apps. Today, brands like Revolve, Backcountry, Eddie Bauer, 1-800 Contacts, and Purple rely on Cordial's platform and people to drive revenue growth and to "send a better message."
We chose the name Cordial to symbolize how we empower our clients to communicate with their customers, as well as how we do business: with transparency, collaboration, and trust. We're building a passionate team of individuals willing to learn, grow, and be thoughtfully challenged on a daily basis to continuously improve our product, company, and culture every single day.
- Communicate better than the rest
- Tenacious about the client and the problems we solve for them
- We’re owners and we act like it
- Always #becordial
Reporting to our Sr. Director of Business Operations, we are seeking a results-driven specialist to help Cordial accelerate its revenue growth. With a focus on SMS operations, you'll play a central role in building key business processes and for our SMS/MMS programs. This person will feel comfortable supporting our leaders to execute a growth strategy in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Work with Client Success Managers to onboard new and existing clients on SMS/MMS rapidly
- Manage procurement of our client’s SMS/MMS short code and program, globally.
- Draft short code program submissions in conjunction with our client marketing teams
- Manage partners to achieve timely delivery of codes and also manage code inventory to achieve setup target times.
- Be the subject matter expert on market requirements for SMS and guide our clients and internal stakeholders through the setup process.
- Establish and maintain documentation such as best practices, compliance and playbooks to support repeatability as we expand and onboard new markets and new SMS partners.
- Identify data, process, and technology issues through monitoring of our operations.
- Identify error trends, rectify, and determine how to reduce these issues moving forward.
- Improve existing workflows, find automation opportunities and work cross-functionally to drive scalable solutions.
- Adapt and improve workflows as we onboard new SMS partners.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to improve efficiency, process, and performance to accelerate achievement of Cordial’s business goals.
- You have 2-3 years or equivalent experience in an operations role at a tech company with a technical product; a Bachelor's degree is required. SaaS or mobile experience is a bonus. Familiarity with SMS partners preferred.
- You are a strategic thinker who excels in execution, establishing priorities and meeting swift deadlines in a rapidly changing environment.
- You are proactive and self-motivated to identify and solve problems; you’re comfortable with a high degree of responsibility and autonomy.
- You have the ability to empower others to be productive in their role by enabling them to effectively use the processes, systems and information available to them.
- You are energized by supporting teammates in achieving mutual goals; you have a passion for driving measurable impact in a dynamic environment.
- You are detail-oriented with strong project management and organizational skills, but comfortable with ambiguity and adept at solving problems creatively; you must be comfortable with complexity and thinking on multiple levels of abstraction.
- You have a positive outlook, are a self-starter, have a high emotional intelligence (EQ) and a strong ability to take responsibility for your successes and failures.
- You’re comfortable working independently and with multiple internal teams, from individual contributors to senior executives, as well as building/maintaining relationships with cross functional and geographically dispersed teams.
- You strive to communicate brilliantly whether it’s in a meeting, an email, a slide deck, or a financial model.
- You’ve got entrepreneurial DNA and get excited at the chance to run initiatives end-to-end with full ownership.
- You have the utmost integrity. You understand how to handle confidential information and sensitive issues.
- You are agile. You’re an expert multi-tasker, independently prioritizing and ensuring all needs are met.
- You are Cordial. You understand our values and are willing to hold values and accountability in equal measure.