Founded in 2014, Cordial was created with the belief that marketing should be more thoughtful and that brands deserve a better experience working with technology partners. We build technology to help brands send a better message, create highly personalized experiences, and use data in imaginative ways to communicate with customers across email, SMS, and mobile apps. Today, brands like Revolve, Backcountry, Eddie Bauer, 1-800 Contacts, and Purple rely on Cordial's platform and people to drive revenue growth and to "send a better message."
We chose the name Cordial to symbolize how we empower our clients to communicate with their customers, as well as how we do business: with transparency, collaboration, and trust. We're building a passionate team of individuals willing to learn, grow, and be thoughtfully challenged on a daily basis to continuously improve our product, company, and culture every single day.
- Communicate better than the rest
- Tenacious about the client and the problems we solve for them
- We’re owners and we act like it
- Always #becordial
Reporting to our Sr. Director of Business Operations, we are seeking a results-driven specialist to help Cordial accelerate its revenue growth. With a focus on enablement and operations, you'll play a central role in building key business processes and company-wide onboarding and enablement programs. This person will feel comfortable supporting our leaders to execute a growth strategy in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Build and execute a vision that accelerate excellence across the organization by identifying learning needs, and actively working to increase efficiency, expertise, and impact
- Partner with the Cordial teams to uncover business needs, design learning programs, launch, iterate, and measure impact.
- Scope and build comprehensive onboarding and ongoing training programs that support the unique requirements of each role in the organization (Sales, Marketing, Client Success, etc.)
- Establish and create assessment and evaluation strategies to measure and iterate on the efficacy and value of training initiatives.
- Proactively manage the full development life-cycle of enablement programs from inception through delivery
- Develop scalable solutions and build infrastructure for all training programs
- Design and develop enablement solutions across a variety of mediums (e.g., in-person, virtual, eLearning, videos, on-the-job support, management reinforcement and mentoring) to improve upon the way we drive value and growth
- Establish clear project plans that define strategic impact, scope of the project, plans for implementation, and success metrics
- Build repeatable and scalable programs and processes to drive efficiency and inform future enablement initiatives
- Contribute to program management logistics including scheduling, scoping, and resourcing assets for recurring enablement
- Work with the People and Culture team to plan and facilitate various coaching efforts across the organization with a focus on creating engaging and collaborative experiences and reinforcing productivity best practices
- Support strategies that drive revenue growth and operational efficiencies in the business that usher in new levels of productivity and growth.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to improve efficiency, process, and performance to accelerate achievement of Cordial’s business goals.
- Regularly lead and present at internal meetings, both in-person and over video conference
- Establish effective communication and reporting channels with cross functional teams across the organization
- Liaise with Product Marketing to identify the product knowledge needs of the go-to-market teams, including internal resources and prospect/client-facing materials
- Build and maintain valued relationships with key stakeholders and executives to align learning experiences with business goals and performance strategies
- Provide oversight of Cordial’s internal knowledge base (built in Guru) for new hires and existing employees, making sure that all content is accurate and easily accessible
- Guide structured cross-functional efforts to effectively execute against defined objectives
- Guide the planning and execution of our quarterly company meetings, and our Annual Team Kickoff.
- You have 5-7 years experience in an enablement or operations role at a tech company or equivalent; a Bachelor's degree is required. SaaS experience is a bonus.
- You have a passion for developing others with a formal or informal background in education, learning, or professional development. Experience working with remote or distributed teams is a plus.
- You are a strategic thinker who excels in execution, establishing priorities and meeting swift deadlines in a rapidly changing environment.
- You are proactive and self-motivated to identify and solve problems; you’re comfortable with a high degree of responsibility and autonomy.
- You have the ability to empower others to be productive in their role by enabling them to effectively use the processes, systems and information available to them
- You are energized by supporting teammates in achieving mutual goals; you have a passion for driving measurable impact in a dynamic environment.
- You are detail-oriented with strong project management and organizational skills, but comfortable with ambiguity and adept at solving problems creatively; you must be comfortable with complexity and thinking on multiple levels of abstraction.
- You have a positive outlook, are a self-starter, have a high emotional intelligence (EQ) and a strong ability to take responsibility for your successes and failures.
- You’re comfortable working independently and with multiple internal teams, from individual contributors to senior executives, as well as building/maintaining relationships with cross functional and geographically dispersed teams.
- You strive to communicate brilliantly whether it’s in a meeting, an email, a slide deck, or a financial model.
- You’ve got entrepreneurial DNA and get excited at the chance to run initiatives end-to-end with full ownership.
- You have the utmost integrity. You understand how to handle confidential information and sensitive issues.
- You are agile. You’re an expert multi-tasker, independently prioritizing and ensuring all needs are met.
- You are Cordial. You understand our values and are willing to hold values and accountability in equal measure.