Founded in 2014, Cordial was created with the belief that marketing should be more thoughtful and that brands deserve a better experience working with technology partners. We build technology to help brands send a better message, create highly personalized experiences, and use data in imaginative ways to communicate with customers across email, SMS, and mobile apps. Today, brands like Revolve, Backcountry, Eddie Bauer, 1-800 Contacts, and Purple rely on Cordial's platform and people to drive revenue growth and to "send a better message."
We chose the name Cordial to symbolize how we empower our clients to communicate with their customers, as well as how we do business: with transparency, collaboration, and trust. We're building a passionate team of individuals willing to learn, grow, and be thoughtfully challenged on a daily basis to continuously improve our product, company, and culture every single day.
- Communicate better than the rest
- Tenacious about the client and the problems we solve for them
- We’re owners and we act like it
- Always #becordial
Cordial invites an expert Automation Engineer to establish and own a strong and reliable quality gate for our platform. This would involve working directly embedded in a highly empowered Product and Engineering team, with the opportunity for a strong impact on the entire organization. The role includes a deep involvement in both development and QA practices. We’re looking for an experienced and open-minded engineer with a strong sense of ownership and motivation to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Analyze the existing test coverage at all levels.
- Define the critical areas for test automation with maximal ROI.
- Foster and lead a culture of continuous testing and integration across the entire organization.
- Collaborate with developers and QA to ensure solid test coverage with efficient use of resources.
- Continuously enhance the test coverage as the product grows.
- Coordinate with other engineering squads to establish and incorporate best practices across the organization.
- Hands-on experience in all types of testing from backend unit tests to selenium-based end-to-end testing, and understanding of the value of each.
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP networking fundamentals.
- Solid understanding of software development lifecycle.
- Stellar communication skills and readiness to contribute to internal documentation.
- Strong investigation skills, experience in impact analysis.
- Experience in testing multi-tiered applications.
- Experience in testing web-delivered applications.
- Fluent English.
- MongoDB and Elasticsearch experience a plus.
- PHP experience is a plus.