What does it mean to be Cordial?

Our world-class team is learning, growing, and collaborating daily to build a technology, company, and culture we are proud of.

See open positions
All team photo from TRC

What makes us Cordial

Quotation icons

Communicate better than the rest

We understand the impact of clear, thoughtful, and engaging communication. We strive to foster meaningful connections, listen actively, and express ourselves sincerely in all our interactions, creating a sense of shared language, understanding, and trust.

We're owners icon

We’re owners, and we act like it

Recognizing that every action and decision has a ripple effect, we embrace ownership with a sense of compassion. We celebrate victories, learn from challenges, and work toward goals with a personal and collective sense of responsibility.

Tenecious icon

Tenacious about our clients and the problems we solve for them

Our commitment to our clients is fueled by a deep empathy for their challenges. By putting ourselves in their shoes, we strive to fully understand their needs, offering solutions that make a positive and meaningful difference in their lives.

Be Cordial Icon

Be Cordial

We place kindness, respect, and understanding at the heart of all our interactions. We value the unique perspectives and feelings of everyone we interact with, fostering a culture of warmth and inclusivity, both internally and externally.

"What I like most about working at Cordial is the team. Everyone lives upon the company values with such passion. Each one is super smart, friendly, caring and so cordial. It’s a pleasure to work with great people, and I am delighted with our product and our achievements working together."

Johanna C., Senior Software Quality Engineer

"The thing I like most about Cordial is how talented and dependable the team is. No one is sitting around waiting for something to happen. We all have our jobs to do and this team executes at a high level every day. I know I can count on my coworkers every step of the way."

Matt C., Senior Sales Engineer

"If you want to grow, learn new things, and solve unique challenges with some awesome technology stacks then Cordial is the perfect place to work."

Subhajit G., Senior Software Engineer

"Cordial's culture is based on values that every employee knows by heart. We are empathetic, we foster community and, we value each other. "

Abby J., Senior Client Success Manager

It's good to be Cordial

We've built our company and technology purposefully, driven by a desire to inspire more thoughtful communication and to create experiences that feel more personal and human—for consumers, for our clients, and for Cordialites.

Choose your work/life balance

Medical Icon

Full health coverage

We cover your costs at 100%, plus 80% of your family’s cost. Plus, our monthly wellness allowance can be used for whatever you need to feel your best.

Dollar icon

Competitive compensation

We know pay is a big deal. Base salaries are important, but so are company equity, bonuses, cell phone allowances, 401(k) program, and more. We conduct frequent salary reviews to ensure market value for our team.

Unlimited time off

Unlimited, and highly encouraged. More vacations = happier employees. Life happens, and we know the value of a flexible schedule.

Remote work icon

Fully remote team

Wherever you live, we have the tools you’ll need to WFH, or from anywhere! Our headquarters are in San Diego, but most Cordialites are fully remote. We host biannual all-company events to make sure we stay connected as a team.

Leave icon

Paid parental leave

Starting a family is special. We’ll provide comprehensive salary support, allowing you to focus on those critical first months with your little one.

Cart-icon

Brand store

Say goodbye to boring corporate swag. All Cordialites get to choose their preferred merch from our brand store. New merch drops each quarter!

Open positions