Founded in 2014, Cordial was created with the belief that marketing should be more thoughtful and that brands deserve a better experience working with technology partners. We build technology to help brands send a better message, create highly personalized experiences, and use data in imaginative ways to communicate with customers across email, SMS, and mobile apps. Today, brands like Revolve, Backcountry, Eddie Bauer, 1-800 Contacts, and Purple rely on Cordial's platform and people to drive revenue growth and to "send a better message."
We chose the name Cordial to symbolize how we empower our clients to communicate with their customers, as well as how we do business: with transparency, collaboration, and trust. We're building a passionate team of individuals willing to learn, grow, and be thoughtfully challenged on a daily basis to continuously improve our product, company, and culture every single day.
- Communicate better than the rest
- Tenacious about the client and the problems we solve for them
- We’re owners and we act like it
- Always #becordial
We are looking for the ultimate cordial salesperson to be part of our growth stage company that is disrupting a legacy industry and competing head to head with enterprise cloud platforms. Reporting to our VP of Sales, this position will play a critical role in driving new business to aid in Cordial’s growth. The person in this role will have the distinct superpower to create new relationships and self source their own opportunities, never relying on others for their own success. Though this individual contributor will also be the utmost teamplayer as we win as one team and the team comes before the individual… so humility matters.
- Self-source and qualify client needs and opportunities within a vertical and semi-regional focus of Enterprise targets across B2C retail, digital publishing, gaming, travel and hospitality, etc.
- Be a hunter in this role with marketing support for inbound and event generated opportunities. Our Client Success teams are responsible for account growth post-sale.
- Develop a pipeline with viable opportunities and be able to forecast accurately within and across marketing, IT and leadership functions within the target accounts.
- Exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets with consultative sales or challenger sales approach.
- Understand your product. While relationships are critical to you, you also get excited about creating ways to sell value through the technical components of a platform and recognize that this approach will truly differentiate you as a sales person.
- Quarterback resources across departments including Sales Engineering, Product, Engineering, Marketing and Leadership.
- 6+ years of experience selling complex SaaS solutions.
- Networked with Digital/Ecommerce VP’s, CMO’s, CTO’s, Product and Customer Experience executives.
- A marketer at your core after selling to - or even better - playing one previously for years. Storytelling and speaking a marketers language is core in your approach and you understand B2C Marketers, Retailers, and Media Publishers initiatives..
- A superstar and passionate about self-sourcing your own opportunities.
- Believe in selling value through product and cherish opportunities to work with IT.
- A stable record of 2+ years in each position throughout your career and have consistently achieved top-performing awards
- Embody Cordial’s sales cultural values; Integrity, Discipline, Ingenuity, Intelligence, Curiosity, Passion, and excellent written and verbal communication (yes… words matter...).
- Desire to work in a fast-paced growing company environment where self-starters who want to help all facets of a company improve can thrive.. “That’s not my job” is not in your vocabulary.
- Intellectually curious and proven ability to adapt and learn new technology.
- Able to lead by doing. A hands-on mentality and low ego that embodies an extreme ownership approach to building a great company and team.