When we founded Cordial in 2014, we were determined to change the way brands communicate with their customers. We build technology to help brands send a better message—ones that are personal, relevant, and emotionally intelligent across any channel. Leading brands such as Revolve, FTD, Eddie Bauer, 1-800 Contacts, and TOMS use our cross-channel messaging platform to increase customer engagement, drive transformational speed-to-market, and future-proof their marketing technology.
We chose the name Cordial to symbolize how we empower our clients to communicate with their customers, as well as how we do business: with transparency, collaboration, and trust. We're building a passionate team of individuals willing to learn, grow, and be thoughtfully challenged on a daily basis to continuously improve our product, company, and culture every single day.
- Communicate better than the rest
- Tenacious about our clients and the problems we solve for them
- We’re owners, and we act like it
- Be Cordial
Reporting to our COO, we are seeking a results-driven operational leader to help Cordial accelerate its revenue growth. You'll play a central role in building and owning key business processes and help manage cross-functional metrics. As the Director, Business Operations, you will be the glue between the different departments and the one focused on ensuring each is accomplishing their goals towards our common mission. This person will have a proven track record of executing a growth strategy in a fast-paced start-up environment preferably within a SaaS or B2B company.
- Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes that provide visibility into our cross-functional goals, progress, and obstacles for our key initiatives. We’ll lean on you to provide reporting across the leadership team.
- Work with our COO and executive team to strategize and develop long-term plans and processes that usher in new levels of productivity and growth.
- Develop, test, and execute strategies that drive revenue growth and operational efficiencies in the business.
- Develop business insights and help empower functional leaders with data-driven decision making.
- Lead and manage business processes such as pricing, reporting, and more.
- Support agile financial planning and management with clean and actionable operational data
- Conduct competitive and industry analyses to influence pricing, go-to-market, and other business needs
- Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders in Marketing, Product, Engineering, Finance, Sales, etc.
- 8+ years of relevant experience and increasing responsibility in business operations, corporate strategy, management consulting, corporate development, or venture capital.
- You communicate brilliantly whether it’s in a meeting, an email, a slide deck, or a financial model.
- You think both strategically and analytically; you make data-driven decisions with a strong bias towards action and rapid experimentation.
- You have a demonstrated track record for driving results in business performance.
- You’ve got entrepreneurial DNA and get excited at the chance to run initiatives end-to-end with full ownership.
- You’re seen as a leader with a strong ability to motivate and cultivate a fun, hardworking, and data-driven team.
- You are a self-starter. You are independent, organized, and get into the details.
- You are a team player and build relationships cross-functionally
- You have the utmost integrity. You understand how to handle confidential information and sensitive issues.
- You are agile. You’re an expert multi-tasker, independently prioritizing and ensuring all needs are met.
- You are Cordial. You understand our values and are willing to hold values and accountability in equal measure.
- Bachelor's degree required; SaaS experience is a bonus.