When we founded Cordial in 2014, we were determined to change the way brands communicate with their customers. We build technology to help brands send a better message—ones that are personal, relevant, and emotionally intelligent across any channel. Leading brands such as Revolve, Eddie Bauer, 1-800 Contacts, and TOMS use our cross-channel messaging platform to increase customer engagement, drive transformational speed-to-market, and future-proof their marketing technology.
We chose the name Cordial to symbolize how we empower our clients to communicate with their customers, as well as how we do business: with transparency, collaboration, and trust. We're building a passionate team of individuals willing to learn, grow, and be thoughtfully challenged on a daily basis to continuously improve our product, company, and culture every single day.
- Communicate better than the rest
- We’re tenacious about our clients and the problems we solve for them
- We’re owners, and we act like it
- Always #becordial
- Consult with clients directly as a subject matter expert of the Cordial platform.
- Design data structures that will gracefully flow downstream and integrate into Cordials object model.
- Enable clients to use Dynamic Scripting for Email language and Machine Learning capabilities.
- Work closely with the product team to improve client adoption across our entire platform.
- Collaborate with our Client Success, Strategy and Support teams to ensure were continuously meeting and exceeding our clients expectations and goals.
- Manage internal stakeholders and external client expectations on projects and timelines.
- Develop and share Best Practices to clients.
- Assist clients in understanding how they can apply new product features and enhancements to align with their business goals.
- Document and record all completed project work.
- Must have a BS in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in professional services.
- You will need to be confident in working with senior level marketers, IT /systems integrators and marketing technology and services partners.
- Able to manage multiple open projects at any point in time, with varying degrees of complexity and business priority.
- Proven track record of driving meaningful, successful implementations and managing client projects.
- Strong understanding of RESTful APIs.
- Comfortable with JSON data structure.
- Experience with PHP (or other programming language).
- Understand differences between SQL and noSQL.
- Capable of using Browser Developer Tools.
- Ability to adapt to changes in business requirements.
- Adept at identifying issues, recognizing patterns, proposing solutions and help create repeatable processes or documentation to assist with the long-term success of both our internal team, clients and partners.
- Respond to incidents, escalations, and exceptions in a professional manner.
- Enterprise client experience is a plus.
- Experience in enterprise marketing automation, email marketing and/or digital marketing industries is a plus.
- Ability to collaborate with internal teams, including Experience Management, Strategy, Support, Product,Engineering, Sales and the Executive Team.