Send a better message. Founded in 2014, Cordial empowers consumer brands to use real-time data to deliver personal, relevant, and emotionally intelligent messages across any channel. Leading brands such as REVOLVE, FTD, Eddie Bauer, 1-800 Contacts, and TOMS use Cordial to drive higher customer engagement, accelerate their speed-to-market, and build more agile marketing and technology teams.
- Communicate better than the rest
- We’re tenacious about our clients and the problems we solve for them
- We’re owners, and we act like it
- Always #becordial
- Self-source and qualify client needs and opportunities within a regional focus of Enterprise targets across B2C retail, digital publishing, gaming, travel and hospitality etc.
- This is a hunter role with marketing support for inbound and event generated opportunities. Our Client Success teams are responsible for account growth post-sale.
- Develop a pipeline with viable opportunities, and be able to forecast accurately within and across marketing, IT and leadership functions within the target accounts.
- Exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets with consultative sales or challenger sales approach.
- Quarterback resources across departments including Sales Engineering, Product, Engineering, Marketing and Leadership.
- Based in San Diego but this sales region covers all of southern California (Los Angeles, Orange County, and San Diego).
- 5-10 years experience selling complex SaaS solutions to VP Digital/Ecommerce, CMO, CTO, Product and Customer Experiences executives.
- Stable record with 2+ years in each position throughout career or upward growth within the same and top performer in their region.
- Embodies Cordial’s sales cultural values; Integrity, Discipline, Ingenuity, Intelligence, Curiosity, Fire, and excellent written and verbal communication (yes… words matter...).
- Desire to work in and thrive in a fast-paced growing company environment where self-starters can excel through self- generated lead development, qualification and presentation skills. “That’s not my job” is not in your vocabulary.
- Intellectually curious and proven ability to adopt and learn new technology. A special knack for describing the value of a very complex product in a simple yet impactful style.
- Able to lead by doing. A hands-on mentality and low ego that embodies an extreme ownership approach to building a great company and team.