Location: New Zealand (Working from Home)
Role: Permanent Role
Copperleaf’s software helps some of the world’s largest organizations make better strategic decisions. Join our team as we continue to enable our clients to build more resilient and sustainable infrastructure.
We have an opening for a Solutions Consultant to join our Technical Sales team to fill the role of technical expert on all Copperleaf solution offerings. You will be a key part of the sales process and know how to find customer’s pain points and resolve them using software.
Region & Travel:
Your role will be based between your home and client sites in New Zealand and within Asia Pacific & Japan (in line with Government travel restrictions). Your schedule and home location are flexible – balance your time to suit you!
- Product Sales and Demonstrations
- Sales Meetings:
- Presenting our products (slides, demonstrations) at Sales Meetings
- Developing presentation materials
- Demo Management:
- Working with product teams to manage demo content, demo environments, demo scripts, and other technical requirements
- Identifying and managing prospects, including sales strategy to reach a closed sale
- Attending conferences/trade shows and working in Copperleaf’s booth to interact with prospects and provide ad hoc demonstrations as required
- Solution Architecture
- Developing technical solutions, project scoping, and enterprise architecture for prospective customers
- Designing process improvements and help prospects visualize how Copperleaf solutions would fit in their enterprise
- Providing input towards product advancements to meet emerging and competitive requirements in the marketplace
- Technical Expertise
- Completing proposals and responding to RFxs
- You have a genuine interest in our market! We consider ourselves industry experts and our Solutions Consultants continually develop expertise in the asset management domain, decision analytics, the business and technical challenges of our customers’ vertical markets
- You know how to explain and teach concepts to a variety of stakeholders, and cater your presentation to their abilities and background
- You’re a natural presenter - engaging and dynamic
- You’re consultative, and know to influence, advise, and mediate
- You have a strong team spirit, viewing ultimate success as that of the group, not the individual
- You can think on the fly, dynamically navigating from problem to solution on your feet and in the same breath
- You’re focused on the success of our team, partners and clients
You’re a Solutions Consultant with one or more of the following attributes;
- Experience in software pre-sales with a complex product
- Before becoming a technical sales professional, you may have gained experience in software implementation
- Knowledge or strong interest in our business domain; asset management and/or electricity, gas, water, transportation
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical/engineering field
We recognize that talent comes in many forms, so we’re looking for passion, enthusiasm, and transferable skills!
What’s it like here?
At Copperleaf, we’re committed to building a great culture because we know it sets us apart. Culture is at the very core of everything we do, and it’s what makes people want to be part of the market-leading company we’re building. We are a global team of world-class innovators continually pushing the limits of what’s possible to deliver exceptional value and extraordinary experiences to our clients. To do that, we actively cultivate an open and supportive team environment, where diverse ideas and perspectives are encouraged and respected.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, Copperleaf is building a better world, one decision at a time. As one of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies, winner of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures and the BC Tech Association’s Tech Culture of the Year, we are a dynamic and disruptive organization offering exciting opportunities for growth and innovation. We are also proud to be a proactive equal-opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are at the heart of Copperleaf’s culture and play a vital role in our growth strategy. We are committed to ensuring that everyone feels a sense of belonging and can contribute to their maximum potential. Our differences are the reason great things happen here. If you are an applicant in need of accommodations or special assistance throughout the interview process, please submit a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.