Location: Singapore (Remote Working)
Role: Regional Permanent Role
Regional Marketing Coordinator - APJ
At Copperleaf, culture is at the very core of who we are and what we do. We are a global team of world-class innovators that inspire one another to learn and continually push the limits of what’s possible. We cultivate an atmosphere of openness and support where all opinions and ideas are valued and encouraged, and where teamwork is key to success. We value a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada, Copperleaf is committed to building a better world, one decision at a time. We are a dynamic and disruptive organisation offering exciting opportunities for growth and innovation.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic marketing person to join our team and help us develop and implement new, cutting-edge marketing strategies using the latest marketing automation platform.
You are a creative person who welcomes a challenge and can overcome tough obstacles on your own and through teamwork. Ideally you have academic and/or work experience in market research, marketing campaign development, event marketing and social media marketing, or some combination of the above.
In addition to that, you will be able to assist in marketing efforts across the Asia Pacific & Japan region which includes Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, South Korea, Japan and more!
- Participate in the development and execution of targeted marketing campaigns
- Assist with online marketing which includes LinkedIn advertising, Email marketing and more
- Assist in creating content for our email newsletters, blog, and social media platforms (including, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube)
- Community forum research and monitoring
- CRM data management (Marketo and Salesforce)
- Importing new data and find new data sources
- Ensure that information is complete, accurate and cleansed
- Segment and generate target lists for campaigns, events and other programs
- Assist with database management, cleansing and compliance with various regulations
- Market research such as target researching on companies and contacts, general market research on new markets and more
- Investigate and research industry associations in new markets
- Assist with event planning, management and execution as required
- Collect and report on key marketing metrics
- Collect, evaluate, manipulate and use data and analytics to build and optimise marketing campaigns
- Develop and/or implementing marketing campaigns based on geographic, industry or demographic segments
- Be involved in many different types of projects, across many areas of marketing!
- General assistance to the marketing team as required
You have 1-2 years of experience in the marketing field - Fresh Diploma Graduates are welcome to apply!
- A team player
- Eager to understand and become proficient in the use of complex marketing automation/CRM/ABM tools
- Self-motivated, flexible, pragmatic, proactive and open to taking on a variety of tasks
- Able to employ excellent interpersonal skills including teamwork, respect and courtesy
- Able to demonstrate a high personal commitment to producing quality work
- Someone who is able to work autonomously and meet commitments/deadlines
- Exude limitless curiosity and thirst for learning
- Not shy about asking questions
- Fluency in Japanese/ Korean language will be a plus point!
We’re not hung up on how many years of experience you have or what specific tools or technology you may have used. However, we do want to see passion, creativity and a desire to learn.
Does this sound like you? Are you excited by what you’ve read above? If so, please send your resume and a short write up on why you think this role is the one for you.
What’s it like here?
At Copperleaf, we’re committed to building a great culture because we know it sets us apart. Culture is at the very core of everything we do, and it’s what makes people want to be part of the market-leading company we’re building. We are a global team of world-class innovators continually pushing the limits of what’s possible to deliver exceptional value and extraordinary experiences to our clients. To do that, we actively cultivate an open and supportive team environment, where diverse ideas and perspectives are encouraged and respected.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, Copperleaf is building a better world, one decision at a time. As one of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies, winner of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures and the BC Tech Association’s Tech Culture of the Year, we are a dynamic and disruptive organization offering exciting opportunities for growth and innovation. We are also proud to be a proactive equal-opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are at the heart of Copperleaf’s culture and play a vital role in our growth strategy. We are committed to ensuring that everyone feels a sense of belonging and can contribute to their maximum potential. Our differences are the reason great things happen here. If you are an applicant in need of accommodations or special assistance throughout the interview process, please submit a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.