Location: South Korea - Work from home
Role: Regional Permanent Role
Copperleaf’s software helps some of the world’s largest organizations make better strategic decisions. Join our team as we continue to enable our clients to build more resilient and sustainable infrastructure.
We have an opening for a Regional Ecosystem & Partnerships Director to join our Asia Pacific & Japan team.
As Copperleaf grows and the Copperleaf Suite becomes more widely adopted in more industries around the world, a strong and supportive network of partners and other ecosystem participants becomes essential. This in order to support our clients by including their customary trusted advisors and also to support Copperleaf to rapidly scale through partnerships and alliances.
We have started this process and already have some excellent partnerships in place and we are looking for an experienced individual to lead the process of planning and programmatically building an ecosystem in APJ that works well for Copperleaf, our partners and of course our clients in the region.
Your role will be based between your home, events, and client sites within Asia Pacific & Japan (APJ) (in line with Government travel restrictions). Your schedule and home location are flexible – balance your time to suit you!
The Ecosystem & Partnerships Director role is part of the sales team and will include the following tasks:
- Developing and continuously evolving the partner strategy across the region
- Building an appropriate partner coverage model including geographies, product and industries
- Assessing and recruiting candidate partners
- Developing a framework for partner terms for APJ
- Negotiating contractual terms with individual partners
- Orchestrating partner training and development
- Ensuring they are equipped to maintain Copperleaf’s high standards of service at our clients
- Building and maintaining productive business relationships with Systems Integrators, Channel partners, technology alliances and consultancies
- Developing and maintaining a pipeline of partner led and partner influenced opportunities
- Working closely with the Sales and Customer Experience (Field Services) team to close opportunities
- Work with government and quasi-government ecosystem partners to extend Copperleaf’s reach (Eg. Canada Trade Commissioner Services, Singapore EDB)
- Working with counterparts in other regions to ensure global continuity – particularly with global partners
- Experience with managing multi-party relationships in an enterprise software environment [client + partner + vendor] business ecosystems
- Able to articulate complex client problems and challenges
- Familiarity with consultative selling methodologies
- Proficiency with Microsoft office and Salesforce
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Experience speaking or presenting in front of groups (i.e. presentations, debates, instructing)
- Regional Experience
- Experience in asset intensive industries such as Public Sector, Utilities, Oil & Gas or Transportation
- Experience in delivering and selling enterprise software solutions is desirable
- You are a fast learner and open to new ideas
- You are able to communicate well with Copperleaf’s product development, sales, marketing, and leadership teams
- You’re interested in what we do, working in the field of Decision Analytics or Asset Management
- You are passionate about understanding how clients use Copperleaf’s technology to solve business problems and make better decisions
- You have exceptional work ethic and are focused on the success of our clients
- You understand the business model driving professional services partner organizations
- You are a highly motivated and goal-oriented person
- You’re a natural relationship builder; you can actively engage with stakeholders at clients and partners to develop relationships at various levels within these organizations and are credible and trusted at a senior executive level
- You know how to navigate complex organizations to help our clients in driving positive change both directly and indirectly through partners
What’s it like here?
At Copperleaf, we’re committed to building a great culture because we know it sets us apart. Culture is at the very core of everything we do, and it’s what makes people want to be part of the market-leading company we’re building. We are a global team of world-class innovators continually pushing the limits of what’s possible to deliver exceptional value and extraordinary experiences to our clients. To do that, we actively cultivate an open and supportive team environment, where diverse ideas and perspectives are encouraged and respected.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, Copperleaf is building a better world, one decision at a time. As one of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies, winner of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures and the BC Tech Association’s Tech Culture of the Year, we are a dynamic and disruptive organization offering exciting opportunities for growth and innovation. We are also proud to be a proactive equal-opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are at the heart of Copperleaf’s culture and play a vital role in our growth strategy. We are committed to ensuring that everyone feels a sense of belonging and can contribute to their maximum potential. Our differences are the reason great things happen here. If you are an applicant in need of accommodations or special assistance throughout the interview process, please submit a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.