Location: Vancouver, BC
We are looking for a talented and motivated Senior/Intermediate Designer to join our Design Team. You will be working on Copperleaf Value – a visualization and communication platform used to show how goals and value connect through strategy in an organization through an organization. The design team is responsible for providing design direction and collaborating with product teams to create stunning enterprise experiences for our clients. We are looking for candidates to help grow the team and expand the influence of design culture.
Our team members have a track record of delivering award-winning, industry-changing solutions. Work with them, learn from them and be part of the team.
Portfolio required to apply.
What skills will you use?
- Leadership and mentorship
- Experience gathering context to form UX user stories
- An understanding of UX best practices and using pattern libraries
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- User and product research
- Creativity in your design process
- Establishing new and refining existing processes
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Experience leading the creative process when solving complex problems
- Understanding of modern design tools
- You enjoy working in a deep domain and are able to provide elegant design solutions to complex problems
- 3-5+ years industry experience
- Lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping skills
- Have led the design process
- Strong creative skills with attention to detail
- Experience validating designs through testing
- Understand processes related to user experience testing
- Driven to make design a core part of our product development process
- A working knowledge of web technologies and how they affect design
- Excellent interpersonal skills including: teamwork, respect, courtesy and integrity
- You enjoy a collaborative design process
You may have:
- Worked on an enterprise application
- Consider yourself a UX or Interaction Designer
What’s it like here?
At Copperleaf, we’re committed to building a great culture because we know it sets us apart. Culture is at the very core of everything we do, and it’s what makes people want to be part of the market-leading company we’re building. We are a global team of world-class innovators continually pushing the limits of what’s possible to deliver exceptional value and extraordinary experiences to our clients. To do that, we actively cultivate an open and supportive team environment, where diverse ideas and perspectives are encouraged and respected.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, Copperleaf is building a better world, one decision at a time. As one of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies, winner of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures and the BC Tech Association’s Tech Culture of the Year, we are a dynamic and disruptive organization offering exciting opportunities for growth and innovation. We are also proud to be a proactive equal-opportunity employer.