Community: StoneCreek of Copperfield (SCC)
Address: 15800 Longenbaugh Dr, Houston, TX 77095
Opening Summer 2022, StoneCreek of Copperfield is a premier Independent, Assisted Living and Memory Care Community designed to empower senior adults to live their lives with passion.
Add some Passion to your career.
An engaging, empathetic communication style based on natural warmth and enthusiasm is the key to achieving the goals of this job. Knowledge and skill in how to successfully influence and persuade others by understanding how their individual needs and motivations link to goals is essential. This role requires a high degree of “selling” ideas, policies, and products or services.
Community Relations Director Job Profile
- Giving a positive and informative first impression to all prospective residents and their families
- Building and maintaining relationships with local businesses and networking organizations
- Organizing and facilitating all move-in activities while working collaboratively with the Wellness Director to coordinate smooth and timely resident move-ins
- Conducting out-of-community resident assessments as needed
- Meeting with the Executive Director regularly to discuss census, marketing strategies, and follow-up with referral sources.
- Utilizing a computer software system to track and maintain a waitlist and future-interest list as well as track and organize vacancies, ensuring a quick and efficient move in process
Community Relations Director Job Requirements
- Proven success meeting or exceeding sales and occupancy goals in a senior living environment – preferably in an assisted living, nursing home, or memory care environment.
- Proven background in senior living inside sales management or in an industry with a similar sales cycle.
- Ideally, this candidate would possess a bachelor’s degree in Business/Communications or related field.
- Experience managing senior living sales start up process is ideal.
Benefits of working at a Civitas Senior Living community:
- Full Health, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Retirement Plan, Paid Time Off, & More!
- Career Advancement & Development Opportunities
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Consistent Schedules with Flexible Time-Off Options
Did you know?
Civitas Senior Living is a Certified™ Great Place to Work! 90% of our employees say that their work has special meaning and that it is not “just a job”.
Our Mission Statement:
Passionate Service. Passionate Cleanliness. Passionate Care.
*As a condition of employment at a Civitas Senior Living community, all new hires will be asked to complete a screening process as required by state regulations. All offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of this process. Residency within the State that this Community/Location operates in is a condition of employment.