CookUnity is the first chef-to-you marketplace connecting the country's most talented chefs with eaters (consumers). We're changing meal delivery by bringing small-batch, restaurant-quality meals to eaters across the country. Every week, a diverse collective of all-star chefs craft their signature, ready-to-eat dishes for an elevated at-home dining experience.
CookUnity is home to more than 60 of NYC, LA, Austin, Chicago, Atlanta, Seattle and Miami’s most inspired and innovative chefs. Through a weekly subscription, eaters can select from a diverse, ever-changing menu of hundreds of hand-crafted meals. Our chefs create dishes that cater to a wide variety of palates and dietary preferences, so the best part of dining out can be enjoyed by everyone.
Delivering more than 10M meals per year and growing 3x YoY, CookUnity is also helping improve the livelihood of working chefs, tripling their income, enabling the growth of their own teams and personal brands. And believing that healthy food fuels stronger communities, CookUnity partners with Food Bank For New York City, the city's major hunger-relief organization, working to end food insecurity across all five boroughs.
What are we looking for
We are looking for a Customer Experience Supervisor with experience leading a customer support team, who is willing to improve our client's experience and leave a mark on their lives.
The Customer Experience Supervisor is responsible for the prioritization and organization of all inbound requests from our customers, solving their issues and providing an outstanding experience in every interaction. Our goal is to provide our customers with an impeccable experience, exceeding all expectations, not only with every shipment but every time people are in touch with us.
As Supervisor, you'll prioritize employee engagement and constantly work with management to update and enhance policies, procedures, and the overall employee experience. You'll closely monitor KIPs for both the CX team and customer-facing issues, and work with internal stakeholders to ensure feedback is looped effectively and efficiently.
This role will report to the CX Manager.
Note: Our Kitchen Operations run from Friday to Wednesday. You will be assigned a schedule that may include evenings, weekends, or holidays. These schedules will be adjusted periodically to meet the needs of our business.
- Oversee daily & weekly workflow, pace, and efficiency of the team.
- Handle critical cases and exceptions delivered by the CX Agents for proper follow-up, providing an outstanding experience in every interaction.
- Help hire, train, and manage Customer Support Agents, organizing their scheduled work shifts
- Develop deep expertise in our product, key differentiators, and the value it provides to our customers.
- Track and analyze team KPIs, finding areas for improvement regularly.
- Work with internal teams to ensure successful delivery of our customer experience across the user journey.
- You have at least 2+ years of experience handling inbound customer issue resolution using email, phone, and/or chat.
- You have experience leading a customer support team.
- You have an outstanding level of English (oral and written) and effective communication skills
- You are customer-centric and love helping people
- You are very organized, even under pressure
- You have a positive attitude, great people skills, supportive and you are willing to go the extra mile for a team member
- Your North Stars are Quality and Empathy
- If you know nutritional information and fine dining, we would love to speak with you!
Get paid in USD, Crypto, Euro, or ARS. Whatever your choice! We use Deel to make things easier for you!
Work remotely: design the life that you want
Enjoy 15 business days of vacation each year from the start date.
Family leave 12 weeks for the primary caregiver and 4 weeks for the secondary caregiver, fully paid
Compassionate Leave: 3-5 days each time the need arises
Personalized English coach
If you’re interested in this role, please submit your application and if we think you might be a fit, we'll get in touch with you. Thank you for your time!
CookUnity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or physical or mental disability.