CookUnity is the first chef-to-you marketplace connecting the country's most talented chefs with eaters (consumers). We're changing meal delivery by bringing small-batch, restaurant-quality meals to eaters across the country. Every week, a diverse collective of all-star chefs craft their signature, ready-to-eat dishes for an elevated at-home dining experience.
CookUnity is home to more than 60 of NYC, LA, Austin, Chicago, Atlanta, Seattle and Miami’s most inspired and innovative chefs. Through a weekly subscription, eaters can select from a diverse, ever-changing menu of hundreds of hand-crafted meals. Our chefs create dishes that cater to a wide variety of palates and dietary preferences, so the best part of dining out can be enjoyed by everyone.
Delivering more than 10M meals per year and growing 3x YoY, CookUnity is also helping improve the livelihood of working chefs, tripling their income, enabling the growth of their own teams and personal brands. And believing that healthy food fuels stronger communities, CookUnity partners with Food Bank For New York City, the city's major hunger-relief organization, working to end food insecurity across all five boroughs.
The role lives in the Growth Marketing team and is responsible for recruiting, onboarding, scaling, and retaining our brand-aligned influencers. Our main objective is to turn influencer marketing into the #1 channel for acquisition and you’ll be the person leading these efforts.
Cross functionally, you’ll be working with our Campaign, PR, and Data team developing briefs, strategies, and KPIs to understand trends and impact revenue.
- Source new influencers and manage day-to-day communication with paid influencers and affiliate marketing partners who align with brand and marketing objectives
- Update daily and weekly reporting across various key performance indicators including engagement, reach, customer acquisition cost and more
- Develop influencer-oriented campaigns
- Develop best practices to share with influencers to iterate on new campaigns
- Assists with campaign execution involving asset approval, caption copy, and creation of briefs that ensure compliance with brand guidelines
- Manage product fulfillment and influencer payment on a timely basis
- 2+ years of professional experience in influencer marketing in DTC brands
- Existing influencer network that you can tap on Day 1
- Someone who is very organized, analytical and detail-oriented
- Someone who is creative and understand the process of content creation
- A strong communicator and team player
- A quick learner and able to learn new platforms
- Someone eager to learn and excited by a high-volume work environment
- Someone with experience in using data analytics/visualization platforms, and/or Creator management platforms
- Health Insurance coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Fitness subsidies
- Access to a nutritional coach to help you build a healthy lifestyle
- A generous amount CookUnity credits to enjoy our amazing meals, added to your account monthly
- Flexible schedule and remote work opportunities available within the calendar year
- Awesome opportunity to join a company that is looking to change how we eat and how chefs work!
If you’re interested in this role, please submit your application and if we think you might be a fit, we'll get in touch with you. Thank you for your time!
CookUnity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or physical or mental disability.