CookUnity is the first chef-to-you marketplace connecting the country's most talented chefs with eaters (consumers). We're changing meal delivery by bringing small-batch, restaurant-quality meals to eaters across the country. Every week, a diverse collective of all-star chefs craft their signature, ready-to-eat dishes for an elevated at-home dining experience.
CookUnity is home to more than 60 of NYC, LA, Austin, Chicago, Atlanta, Seattle and Miami’s most inspired and innovative chefs. Through a weekly subscription, eaters can select from a diverse, ever-changing menu of hundreds of hand-crafted meals. Our chefs create dishes that cater to a wide variety of palates and dietary preferences, so the best part of dining out can be enjoyed by everyone.
Delivering more than 10M meals per year and growing 3x YoY, CookUnity is also helping improve the livelihood of working chefs, tripling their income, enabling the growth of their own teams and personal brands. And believing that healthy food fuels stronger communities, CookUnity partners with Food Bank For New York City, the city's major hunger-relief organization, working to end food insecurity across all five boroughs.
We’re always open and interested to meet amazingly talented "Google Buyers" that love what they do and are excited to share the projects they’re into. We know that joining a startup is not only about hard skills. It’s also about the right timing, understanding that, more often than not, a rolling-up-your-sleeves attitude is what it takes to make things done, but most important of all you have a strong desire to make an impact in other people’s lives.
So if you think you are ready to dive in, let’s move forward. And if you don’t, but you’re interested in learning what the future means to us let’s move forward too!
This is a full-time hire and remote position.
- Build, scale, and optimize paid search channels including Google AdWords, Bing, YouTube, and others
- Work cross-functionally to create and manage search campaigns to meet business goals and objectives
- Perform keyword research; create, execute, monitor, and optimize campaigns
- Provide regular and ad-hoc channel performance reports, including weekly reporting to leadership
- Continuously learn and stay on top of trends and best practices. Be proactive in discussing and implementing new strategies and tactics
- Advocate for a seamless user experience for customers who are finding us through search
- Analyze search performance, and user behavior, to derive marketing decisions and make recommendations to improve performance
- 5+ years of experience in SEM at an agency or startup
- An analytical and results-oriented mindset and understanding the importance of striking the balance between efficiency and scale
- A strong understanding of marketing channels along with their relevant KPIs such as CTR, CVR, CAC, LTV, and retention
- Strong experience with SEO research tools and analytics platforms (Google Search Console, SEMRush, Ahrefs, and others)
- Experience in working with Excel and SQL
- Advanced experience with keyword research and writing compelling, keyword-rich title tags, meta descriptions, and other copy within brand guidelines and in collaboration with multiple teams for input on high visibility pages.
- Ability to work independently on projects and also collaborate as a strong team member.
- 💸 Get paid in USD, Crypto, Euro, ARS. Whatever your choice! We use Deel to make things easier for you!
- 🗺 Work remotely: design the life that you want.
- ⛱ Enjoy 15 days of vacation each year from start date.
- 🎄 16 fully paid Argentinean holidays.
- 🐣 Family leave: 12 weeks for primary caregiver and 4 weeks for secondary caregiver, fully paid.
- 🕯 Compassionate Leave: 3-5 days each time the need arises.
- 🧑🏫 Personalized English coach
- Additional Perks (could vary)
- 🗽 Travel to NYC during your onboarding - 1st year with us.
- 🧢 Food Tech Connect gather around every quarter (depending on your location).
If you’re interested in this role, please submit your application and if we think you might be a fit, we'll get in touch with you. Thank you for your time!
CookUnity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or physical or mental disability.