CookUnity is the first chef-to-you marketplace connecting the country's most talented chefs with eaters (consumers). We're changing meal delivery by bringing small-batch, restaurant-quality meals to eaters across the country. Every week, a diverse collective of all-star chefs craft their signature, ready-to-eat dishes for an elevated at-home dining experience.
CookUnity is home to more than 60 of NYC, LA, Austin, Chicago, Atlanta, Seattle and Miami’s most inspired and innovative chefs. Through a weekly subscription, eaters can select from a diverse, ever-changing menu of hundreds of hand-crafted meals. Our chefs create dishes that cater to a wide variety of palates and dietary preferences, so the best part of dining out can be enjoyed by everyone.
Delivering more than 10M meals per year and growing 3x YoY, CookUnity is also helping improve the livelihood of working chefs, tripling their income, enabling the growth of their own teams and personal brands. And believing that healthy food fuels stronger communities, CookUnity partners with Food Bank For New York City, the city's major hunger-relief organization, working to end food insecurity across all five boroughs.
What we're looking for
We are looking for a Customer Experience Specialist with experience in customer support, who wants to improve our client's experience and leave a mark on their lives.
The main role is helping customers understand the product, answering questions, clearing up doubts about our meals and service, and solving day-to-day issues, making each of them feel unique and heard. You’ll be part of an exciting, growing team designed to take our support to the next level.
Our operations and subscribers are growing month to month. We're launching our second kitchen in Los Angeles so new challenges are yet to come. Not one day is alike in the Customer Experience Team, and most of the time you'll be handling different cases that require time-sensitive responses. Always on and a customer-obsessed attitude are critical to achieving the best results in this role.
Note: You will be assigned a schedule that may include evenings, weekends, or holidays. These schedules will be adjusted periodically to meet the needs of our business.
- Handle all inbound requests from our customers and solve their issues providing an outstanding experience in every interaction
- Address time-sensitive issues, such as payments, account questions, delivery issues, or troubleshooting by email or chat in a timely manner
- Assist clients with any and all questions and concerns regarding their subscription, product, and service overall
- Escalate critical cases and exceptions to CS Supervisor for proper follow up
- Process orders, forms, applications, and general subscription requests
- Develop a deep expertise in our product, key differentiators, and the value it provides to our customers
- You have at least 3+ years of experience handling inbound customer issue resolution using email, phone, and/or chat.
- You have an outstanding level of English (oral and written) and effective communication skills
- You are customer centric and love helping people
- You are very organized, even under pressure
- You have a positive attitude, great people skills, supportive and your are willing to go the extra mile for a team member
- Your North Stars are Quality and Empathy
- If you have knowledge of nutritional information and fine dining, we would love to speak with you!
Get paid in USD, Crypto, Euro, ARS. Whatever your choice! We use Deel to make things easier for you!
Work remotely: design the life that you want
Enjoy 15 business days of vacation each year from start date.
Family leave: 12 weeks for primary caregiver and 4 weeks for secondary caregiver, fully paid
Compassionate Leave: 3-5 days each time the need arises
Personalized English coach
If you are required to report to work on any of the selected National Holidays (ARG) you’ll be paid double your normal daily rate.
If you’re interested in this role, please submit your application and if we think you might be a fit, we'll get in touch with you. Thank you for your time!
CookUnity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or physical or mental disability.